Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BANNABLE BUG (PLEASE READ)

4Was

I encountered a bug that will get you kicked/banned if it happens. What it is, its if you have a generator bucket of any kind (i tested this with obsidian), if it generates inside of you, it will start glitching you, and will not let you break anything or move. i received my first kick AND ban from this happening to me twice. PLEASE be aware of this, and staff, please watch out for this and dont falsely ban. I understand you didnt know, but im putting this here so you do know. thank you for reading.

Outscale

Banned
I encountered a bug that will get you kicked/banned if it happens. What it is, its if you have a generator bucket of any kind (i tested this with obsidian), if it generates inside of you, it will start glitching you, and will not let you break anything or move. i received my first kick AND ban from this happening to me twice. PLEASE be aware of this, and staff, please watch out for this and dont falsely ban. I understand you didnt know, but im putting this here so you do know. thank you for reading.
Bans like this happen automatically by console, staff team doesn't ban for this kind of bugs.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Then those bug reports or suggestions are useless for posting it since would staff really look through the long lists for useable advice from the member?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Then those bug reports or suggestions are useless for posting it since would staff really look through the long lists for useable advice from the member?
they are not useless, these are for the further development, especially its for the developer

JerryMine

The Pika
i still remember getting banned by bugging in a block my pvp opponent placed

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Usually, they will accept /denied vs they will check

is different meh