Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BANNABLE BUG (PLEASE READ)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
still they sometimes don't fix easy things

like literally easy
I would agree that fixing some bugs takes way too long, however, if these bugs are not "game-changing" I can understand why the developer cannot focus on them immediately, no matter how easy the fix may be.
It is more concerning when a bug that affects the game gets ignored for a long period of time. So, I would partially agree with you that they should deal with these bugs more efficiently. I submitted a bug report in October and it still isn't accepted/denied.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin

no matter how easy it is??.. uh
Well, yes, if a bug doesn't affect the gameplay there's really no need for it to be a priority of the developer. After all, he has a lot of work to do, and fixing minor things that don't affect the gameplay certainly isn't one of them.
Let's say that the developer needs 15 minutes to fix a minor bug that doesn't affect the gameplay. He could spend these 15 minutes on something else instead, for example on making a new update. It's not a big deal if a minor bug doesn't get fixed right away. Those bugs should just be on the developer's to-do list so he can deal with them when he has time. He shouldn't prioritize them over some more important things, like updates or game-changing bugs.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
there are alot of bugs in pika, like in bedwars the building kind of map, if u manage to reach the ceiling u have a very high chance to get stuck in the glass pane and get banned, in op skyblock glass panes and fences have a very high chance to get u kicked or banned for 10-50 mins, also in op skyblock if u use multiple enderpearls at one time it kicks u out, in op faction if u throw a enderpearl on some kind of fence/slab or anything like that u get stuck inside it and then soon get kicked out/banned also in op fac i was capping koth and i threw enderpearl above on the ceiling and it glitched me in there and i got a 10 min ban, i would report all of these glitches but pika wont fix them so there is no use reporting, btw the obsidian generator bucket glitch is still there

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
in bedwars the building kind of map, if u manage to reach the ceiling u have a very high chance to get stuck in the glass pane and get banned
I'll answer only this one because I don't play other gamemodes you mentioned very actively. Which ceiling and how do you reach it, on which map? I've never been kicked because of a glass pane on BedWars.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
the building kind of map, the ones that is filled with buildings

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i jumped on top of the ceiling where there should be a sea lantern and 4 glass panes ( unless im mixing it up with another map ) and i got glitched there and got kicked out

Ønce

Legendary Pika
usually to get easilly banned/kicked out from glass panes is if u have high ping

Ønce

Legendary Pika
like once i jumped on a glass pane when i had 800 ping and i instantly got banned for 10 mins

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
i jumped on top of the ceiling where there should be a sea lantern and 4 glass panes ( unless im mixing it up with another map ) and i got glitched there and got kicked out
I didn't even know there's a glass pane on Rooftop. Can you describe a bit more how to get to these glass panes? Where is that ceiling? Be precise so I can test it later.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i'd say pika should firstly fix enderpearls because they are still extremely glitchy, in literally any gamemode enderpearls can get u kicked/banned for 10-50 mins if u shoot enderpearl at fences it glitches u in the fence ( same with glass panes ) then kicks u or bans u, if u shoot enderpearl in slab u get put inside the slab and it doesnt let u move, then u get kicked/banned after some time, if u shoot multiple enderpearls at one time and u teleport at all those places instantly u get kicked/banned ( my brother got 50 min ban ) and alot more glitches that im too lazy to write here

Ønce

Legendary Pika
btw forgot to mention 1.16 can be extremely glitchy in pika aswell