Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MladenOffical

So i just drag clicked like 30/35 cps and i got banned for one hour. I didnt use any hacks and any cheats i used my software for my mouse and set the reduce time to 4 ms.
Please fix this cilent notification!

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I suggest to not click 30 cps everything above 20 cps is registered as client modifications to console. So click slower to avoid getting bans from console.

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
So i just drag clicked like 30/35 cps and i got banned for one hour. I didnt use any hacks and any cheats i used my software for my mouse and set the reduce time to 4 ms.
Dude dont change the debounce time and stuff u might get banned on the server ( temp or perm). Btw, don't drag 30/35 cps on left click

Prat29

You can change your denounce time but set it at something so you can click 12 to 18 but if you click more than 20 than you can get kicked/banned on your left click

Tanmaybabbar

plz unban me my internet was glitiched and it baned me idk why unban me plz my username in minecraft is TanmayBabbar

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    98.3 KB · Views: 16

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
it's not server's fault that you got banned it's your own fault i guess i think the cps cap in some where below 30 cps so don't click more than 30 cps this is not bridger land 😁

FreezyKaif

plEASE uNBAN Me My User Name Is FreezyKaif ANd I downloaded Minecraft A get to PIka But My Mouse Is Bad I am Very Poor And SStaff Chicken Dinnr Banned Me But I was Not hacing please unbaan me PPLZ

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Hello, hope you're having a good day, now onto the situation, firstly i'd like to state that in most minecraft servers, anything 20+ cps usually gets registered as a client modification from anti-cheats, so try and keep it below 20 cps, and as you have been banned you can make an appeal here- https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/
Hope this helped,
Thank you,
And have a great day! :)

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hello, hope you're having a good day, now onto the situation, firstly i'd like to state that in most minecraft servers, anything 20+ cps usually gets registered as a client modification from anti-cheats, so try and keep it below 20 cps, and as you have been banned you can make an appeal here- https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/
Hope this helped,
Thank you,
And have a great day! :)
i don't think above 20 gets registered as client modification i think it's 25+