Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
For some guys who didn't know, [PAC] (Pika Anti Cheat) is actually a anti cheat called Advanced Anti Cheat (A strong premium anti cheat in Spigot) that is configured for Pika Craft server :) Its a really decent Anti Cheat Plugin as of now, tho I'd recommend Pika Staffs to ask the Author for a custom config to make the plugin extra strong and secure the server. Look up for Advanced Anti Cheat :) Its a really good one.
PIKANETWORKS kitpvp PAC is not good.All the hackers never get banned.The anti cheat is outdated for these new hacks

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
Comeon ! There has never been an anti cheat that can Block every single hack. But what if Pika had No-Cheat+ ? Its even worse. Atleast theres 224352+ Bans with this anti cheat and staffs working. But having No-Cheat+ would have no bans at all.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
I haven't been a member for 2 weeks on forum and I don't have 50 posts FYI. I really wanna become a staff that's why I'm going to follow all the regulations that are there.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Comeon ! There has never been an anti cheat that can Block every single hack. But what if Pika had No-Cheat+ ? Its even worse. Atleast theres 224352+ Bans with this anti cheat and staffs working. But having No-Cheat+ would have no bans at all.
PIKANETWORKs a big server with a lot of good staff and Donators.Why can't they produce a anticheat that bans all hackeys and doesn't ban non hackers.I've been banned for hacking by autoban I sent an appeal but no reply.I have full proof I wasn't hacking.So there autoban also bans nonhackers.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Pika does use an Anti-Cheat called PAC - which is not implemented to all Servers.
The different gamemodes on Pika are based on different MC - Versions what makes
it harder to implement a global working Anti - Cheat. Also the PAC is in Beta and
have some Bugs, etc, isnt fully functional. Unless this does not change we have to live
with that.

Regards,
VeggiDay

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Pika does use an Anti-Cheat called PAC - which is not implemented to all Servers.
The different gamemodes on Pika are based on different MC - Versions what makes
it harder to implement a global working Anti - Cheat. Also the PAC is in Beta and
have some Bugs, etc, isnt fully functional. Unless this does not change we have to live
with that.

Regards,
VeggiDay
How long will it take approximately?

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
There're staffs in Kit-PvP but you can't see them because they remain in "/vanish" mod. :)

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Nope that's a lie even Bolja said there is vanish but there's no staff on (ever)

Freakers

There is an anticheat in place for pvp servers already, its called pac, if you check the litebans page any ban by console is a anticheat ban
This is true, most servers have PAC and I think pika does too.

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
well actually watch out for hackers that moderate their own hacked client with codes for autounban

AbedKilani

Veteran
Thank you for showing us the light. We didnt know the server needed a good anticheat program. Really, thank you, now we know what to do.
*cough* "sarcasm" *cough*
You're not the first to post about bad anticheat plugins. They all suggest the server gets a better one but never really give a solution. Give them a better plugin, instead of judging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.