Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavstar123

Adding a Anti-cheat to all servers will make Helpers or staff catch hackers easier

Your faithfully
Kavstar123

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
I think staff has added Anti-Cheat systems in most servers. Not too confident about that though.

Cloudz

There is an anticheat in place for pvp servers already, its called pac, if you check the litebans page any ban by console is a anticheat ban

Davidva

Veteran
All pvp servers are protected by [PAC] (pika anti cheat). Its not an insane good anticheat but it bans over 500 hackers a day. For a cracked server is it way harder to deal with hackers than a premium server. Making a new anticheat takes lots of time, like 1 year hard working with 2/3 developers. Also 1.7 doesnt register hits correct that means a good anticheat can only be maded for 1.8+ My suggestion for Pika is to look around for a good 1.8 anticheat for a good price to use for Pika-network.

Hoopless

Veteran
From my old experience on Practice,

there wasn't PAC (Pika anti-cheat) installed because PAC is 1.8.x Version or higher but Practice is 1.7.x . so the only thing what is located into Practice is NCP, an edited configuration of it with some messages for staff so they know what someone might be using.

In my eyes PAC on Kit-PvP does work properly because i did saw PAC ban a few hackers before it did it for me. Sometimes its also false, but there isn't an anti-cheat what is 100% accurate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kavstar123

Whats ur anti-cheat called?
and by the looks of it... it isnt that good is it?

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
The anti-cheat on pika doesn't work for like pro hackers.There's always at least 5 hackers on at kitpvp with speed aura and anticheat.That's why they never get caught.Plus the anticheat on pika doesn't work if u have a small range on hacks that I've seen u can control the range.People started making there own hacks.Secondly there's like no staff that's ever on when you need them.When I play in my time zone there's no helpers.That's most likely why pika keeps getting hacked:)

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
For some guys who didn't know, [PAC] (Pika Anti Cheat) is actually a anti cheat called Advanced Anti Cheat (A strong premium anti cheat in Spigot) that is configured for Pika Craft server :) Its a really decent Anti Cheat Plugin as of now, tho I'd recommend Pika Staffs to ask the Author for a custom config to make the plugin extra strong and secure the server. Look up for Advanced Anti Cheat :) Its a really good one.

OP
OP
K

kavstar123

For some guys who didn't know, [PAC] (Pika Anti Cheat) is actually a anti cheat called Advanced Anti Cheat (A strong premium anti cheat in Spigot) that is configured for Pika Craft server :) Its a really decent Anti Cheat Plugin as of now, tho I'd recommend Pika Staffs to ask the Author for a custom config to make the plugin extra strong and secure the server. Look up for Advanced Anti Cheat :) Its a really good one.

Staff should get a better one beacuse everytime i get in a 1v1 its usally someone toggling or me going into TS mid fight to say that they are hacking

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Theres many hacks that allow them to be undected.There's no way possible pika could stop these hacks.There too advanced hackers

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@DarkSide_Mes Its not the hackers or people, its the hacked client, developers making good bypasses. But having staff is also important ! I can understand you tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.