Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add The Bridge in the server

PogStarPY

Guys I guess the server is fulfilled with minigames but the bridge is still left. It is personally my fav gamemode and to play that i have to visit several servers which gives bad ping. its a humble request to add the gamemode to the server.

Blazemon

The Pika
This has already been suggested before

If you wanna make any suggestions in future make it HERE
Make sure to look for similar suggestions before posting one here
yeah but also no
this will be denied because it was already suggested before (and denied)

Blazemon

The Pika
well i said that cuz "incase he wants to make any suggestions in the future"
orelse they might just dump all of their suggestions in the wrong sub forum -.-
Don't give wrong information to people

Blazemon

The Pika
Hey!

You can always make a suggestion at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Also for your info this has already been suggested and denied ( as pika network does not want to copy other servers)

Sincerely,
Ninja_4685

Ranks -

OP
SB - SkyHero
Minigames - VIP
Encouraging breaking rules in this case u told him to suggest something that had already been suggested before

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Encouraging breaking rules in this case u told him to suggest something that had already been suggested before
did I say suggest adding the bridge? i said also this has alr been suggested and denied

SheDX

Epic Pika
Guys I guess the server is fulfilled with minigames but the bridge is still left. It is personally my fav gamemode and to play that i have to visit several servers which gives bad ping. its a humble request to add the gamemode to the server.
yeh but sadly pika wont add it

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
yea i wish bruv its already been denied i really like the gamemode too, hopefully the accept it this time