Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add the bridge and maybe ill play lol

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Sir, this is not hypixel and pika will not even copy hypixel like the bridge servers did so you please play on hypixel if you want to play the bridge.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Add the bridge and maybe ill play lol
Greetings, firstly i would like to state that i hope you're having a good day, also you can always make a suggestion at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/ asking the staff team to add the bridge gamemode, but i would like to inform you that, this suggestion has already been added in the forums and denied, but you can still try,
Hope this helped,
Thank you,
And have a great day! :)

OP
OP

3y3rerrer

add the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play loladd the bridge with the nexus ad maybe ill play lol

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Yea and if you guys want hypixel feeling get prem acc and play hypixel.

Sadra3445

Banned
yes i think add bridging is good and have 1 part for noobs and news and 1 part for pro and old players

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think they want the bridge guys...

But I don't think they'll add it. I like the idea if that means anything.