Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A big project is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
As you all know survival got reseted recently and a new season has started. Owing to this beginning a team of 4 including @ak1ca, @Nelko, @leaf26 and me, decided to create a warp with minigames. It is still in progress but we are optimistic and ambitious that it will be finished until next month. Special credits to ak1ca for this gorgeous idea as he is the boss and the main builder of the project. Further information and details such as rules and the grand opening will be analyzed in a future thread when everything is completed. Here are some documents from the current buildings:

2mcvyb9.png

2h4ly1e.png

17e43s.png

2hoxxd4.png

These are all the pictures I can share with you so far. I will let you know when everything is done. Hope you found interesting the project. So, if you really did leave either a like or a reply and state your opinions about it. Moreover, if you have any minigames suggestions that wish they get implemented feel free to tell us!

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I generally don't play survival, but when this is released give me a PM; I'd love to check it out :)
Good luck with the project,
Regards,
Hyperxxir

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
This sounds good, hope it will be fun and that youre work pays off.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Uhm Wither i love lava run minigame...... put it there :)
Still gl making it, survival need some fun ;)
Cya there

AbedKilani

Veteran
Well, @Wither you better finish it fast or it will
wither
ha see what I did there? XD
Not much of a survival player but will be sure to check it out once you're done

Status
Not open for further replies.