Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i will predict when survival reset is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
i am going to guess the survival reset will be coming sometime next week. if you look at all the other mode resets, there appears to be about a half-month's time in between (june 21, july 8, july 15, july 29). the last mode that was reset (OPskyblock) was reset on july 29, so half a month from then would put us somewhere around august 13 (give or take a few days for the actual date)

also i still cannot write anything in chat in survival currently :(

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Nice Predictions, It would be pretty cool if it happened in those dates.

OP
OP
zombiecreeper27

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
looks like my original prediction is wrong, with the new lifesteal mode releasing this week. this now means the earliest we could see a survival reset is august 19

OP
OP
zombiecreeper27

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
looks like i'm wrong again, with the opfactions reset releasing this upcoming friday. i'm certain we could see some sort of announcement next week

i am going to guess the survival reset will be coming sometime next week. if you look at all the other mode resets, there appears to be about a half-month's time in between (june 21, july 8, july 15, july 29). the last mode that was reset (OPskyblock) was reset on july 29, so half a month from then would put us somewhere around august 13 (give or take a few days for the actual date)

also i still cannot write anything in chat in survival currently :(
r u in 1.19 dats y u cant type? or u got mute punish e.e

Alparo_

Great Reporter
There is no need to guess when reset will happen, it'll be announced on forums and our Discord server once it's time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.