Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

5 Years and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Hello everyone! Not many people around here know me very well, but I'm one of the oldest players around here, and I have seen how this place changed over the course of 5 years alone- Oh wait, where are my manners? This is an introduction sub-Forums! Silly me. (Nice way to introduce yourself pal, way to start off first impressions)

Shut up sub-conscience, anyway, I'm Lynmie, yeah, my name on Forums Page doesn't really quite add up to my ign, but the pic on the left is a special person to me, so yeah, that's that, anyway moving on, as I said before, I am an old player here, and I've been a "Survivalist" here for 5 years now, started when Boris was still the owner, then came the time of Yoeri, and then the present time, where there are now multiple owners whose names escape me. (Come on, you have the time to remember their names and still forgot them?)

Anyway, the reason why I called myself a "Survivalist" is because I usually stay in the Survival Server, which I admit is slowly dying because of the boringness (Is that even a word, Lyn?) it affects the players who join, I am one of the few players who still go in there despite it's dying nature.

Moving on, my history began around September, (No, you doofus, you started at August) or was it August? So yeah, it was at that time banners were still a thing in Survival, (Yeah, even you tried to get in with the fashion as well), and also, it was at that time there were still a lot of TP-Killers in Survival as well, I remembered I still played in Survival, until I mysteriously stopped for reasons I only keep to myself, if you'er one of the people I played along that time of year, then you know why.(Rhymes with "Dunned" everyone.)

Will you shut up? It's very annoying now. (No, you shut up and learn to adapt, it's the 21st Century Pokeboi.)

Eugh, oh wait, I'm not talking about you people, I'm talking to my sub-conscious, (That's me!) anyway, he's got a mind of his own(If I got a mind of my own, should it be called a sub-mind? What about a under-mind? Or a Down-Brain?) and he "believes" I should firmly adapt to the ever changing economy of the 21st Century. (Did I say that?) Yes, yes you did. (No I didn't and having a mind of my own, it should be called a "Sub-Genius).

Moving on, I'm a guy who loves redstone. (Your Redstone is nothing compared to leaf boi) My home is almost running on Redstone everywhere, (Yeah, even your Farms run on Redstone), I'm also an OCD person because of the way I sort my storages. (The biggest OCD guy in the entire Survival, if not the entire Pika-Network Server). Anyway, with how long I've been in the server, I've met ALOT and I mean ALOT of people in the past 5 years, friends, enemies, allies, everything, I could name them, but it would take so much time and space of what I am making right now, the day will be over before I could even finish, (Boi you just too lazy, you already made like 5-6 paragraphs in a straight 5 minutes already) Shut up, it ain't easy.

Anyways, I'm making an introduction Post I haven't done in 5 years, no Idea why I didn't do it in the first place though, (You is lazy boi) well I just use the site to open the vote list and vote, then close chrome, that's just about it. (Boi you too lazy to make one, and I have to kick your glands to even get you here to make one single Forum Post.)

Alright sub-conscious, you're annoying me right now, so before I become Hulk Logan, (Who tf is that?) Imma end this Post here before I 1, 2, 3, someone, anyway, nice meeting everyone again, and Hello Pika-Networkers!

Sidenote: I also love Pokemon and Fallout.

Resfeber_

Pika Member
You sound ike a really funny guy, I feel like you've got a gift for writing. I hope I'll see you on pika sometime, even though survival is dying and I am more of a factions guy xD.
Anyhow, hope too see you on the server soon!

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
I can remember you from long ago ye.
Yeah, I remember you too, I think it was around Christmas 2016 I met you, back when Pizza falsed banned me ;-; (Ha, you got falsed ban! Sad boi...)

You sound ike a really funny guy, I feel like you've got a gift for writing. I hope I'll see you on pika sometime, even though survival is dying and I am more of a factions guy xD.
Anyhow, hope too see you on the server soon!

Well the thing is with me that I dislike violence or fighting, I prefer the quite nature of things, so yeah, staying in Survival is my kind of peace. (Peace? You... You... ahh forget it.)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Name seems familiar but can't recall that well really.
Anyways, nice to meet you!

ali99

Epic Pika
Lynmie....seems familiar ...

..happy to see the old OG folks still staying around..

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Lynmie....seems familiar ...

..happy to see the old OG folks still staying around..
YOOOO the 99th Ali :O (Did you just call him the "99th Ali"?)
It's been a long time, how've you been? And more importantly, why you no come to Survival anymore?

Name seems familiar but can't recall that well really.
Anyways, nice to meet you!
I've seen you before in Survival, t'was a long time ago if memory serves me right. (You were with him when you came back to the Server after you "mysteriously left")

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Oh, you again. Hi.
Oh, I think I remember you, not sure where though, can't put my finger on it... (Really boi? You forgot? Imma slap some senses into you before you break a nerve here.)

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Damn, you do talk a lot to your subsconscious
Well, this is what happens when you live in isolation in Survival... You begin to hear things, and at first you seem to think they're just a figment of your imagination, until you realize it's not, that's how I met "Subby" my subconcious. (Bruh, we didn't "met", you made me, quit making up stories 'cause you live alone in Survival, get a life boi, no one's a lone wolf anymore, well except that one Courier in the Mojave Wasteland.)

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Oh heyyy !
I remmber you , you were Paladin or something ?
Anyways Its nice to see you around <3

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
On the past (OldGood days) Warlock was Paladin and i remmber this name but dun know where xD.
Well I've been here for the said past years, and yeah, I think I remember you when I first came to the server, sometimes I kind of mix names accidentally and I think I still remember you. (Come on boi, you can do harder than that, remember dangit) Shut up Subby, my head is aching already and you're making it worst.

Red_Fix

Jay Martin same here...

I have changed many accounts...
I feel you to see Pika change so fast...
I can't imagine that 5 years gone already...
with love
Red_Fix

OP
OP
Cee_Jhay

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Jay Martin same here...

I have changed many accounts...
I feel you to see Pika change so fast...
I can't imagine that 5 years gone already...
with love
Red_Fix
Your name seems familiar, can't quite put a finger on it, hey subby, any idea? (Bruh, I have no idea to, is he Red_03? Idk if he's the same guy or not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.