Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Been Banned For 2 Years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcogamez21

Hey, it's me Marcogamez21, I've been banned for 2 years for advertising... I've sent multiple ban appeals and all of them have been denied because of 1 reason... The person who banned me (RockyGaming) is no longer staff and I've been told they don't deal with old staff bans. What kind of server is this? I understand that I deserve to be banned but I feel that I learned my lesson. 2 years... That's a long time. I never actually got to say a proper goodbye to my faction fill with my in-game friends. The ban says 2017 but I'm pretty sure I got rebanned because bedwars was released. The only server I'm not banned from on Pika Network is the hub, which is where you can't talk. I'm writing this for all the staff and players to see, I'm aware of the change in owners. Maybe they will do bans differently.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Thats not right to be honest you should reach out to somebody like an owner/admin they know how to help.

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hello player.

We follow a simple saying here- "Do the crime, do the time".

You broke a rule and were punished accordingly for such. We do not decide the length of punishments based on how long we feel would be enough for the player to learn his actions.

We have a fixed list of rules and punishments and we follow those.

Advertising leads to a permanent IP ban and hence you will stay banned, irrespective of your change in maturity or you being sorry for your actions.

Have a good day and please do not waste your time making another appeal as it will be instantly denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.