Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1 YEAR, and yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Greetings! Well, just wanna share you guys, that this is my 1st year anniversary of being staff. It was a rough way to get into this road, but im glad im motivated to keep moving forward.

Screenshot_235_2.png

So first of all, my history. My first visit to Pika Network was at August 2012. It has these 4 servers. Skyblock, Factions, Survival, and Mob Arena. I usually play at skyblock. and met a friend of mine Gladio. Long story, we got griefed.

Now, After 2 weeks from new year's day 2016, I was accepted as Non-Pvp Helper by MrHelloMan999. It took me 1 week to complete the distribution of my ranks to non pvp servers. Dyk, we used skype back then.

Later on, around April, I resigned myself as helper because of the issue with me and the training program with skit. I was very immature that time, i was like 14? Then decided to resign like a kid who doesnt received a lollipop from his father.

Experiencing being a staff for a long period of time is great and it makes you more comfortable with it when you get used to. But after I resigned, it was hard for me to adjust everything since I used to have /fly and all the op commands of helper. I couldn't stand the chance of returning after a week being a member.

Next off, I was promoted as Global helper. (Which means I passed the training program finally!) then had a journey to go to toxic servers with Fangston and ADHDSpot (Justin) It was a bad experiencing warning a faction player.

After a month or so, I was promoted as Moderator, August 23, 2016. It was really fast and I didnt expect that I would go to this promotion too quickly. But now, im fit and okay. One of the staffs (still staff right now) told me I dont deserve this rank. And he always keeps asking if theres any promotions every meeting because he always expect to be promoted just like me. I just wanna stab him tbh. Wont mention names or throwing fires here**

Another season, for resignation. At September 8, 2016, I resigned myself as moderator due to unfair rankings happend. Ill make this simple, someone got promoted to the highest rank and just skipped 2 ranks. And almost half of the staff team resigned back then. But unfortunately, they miss their perks thats why they're back :D

As time flies by, I became a trainer. If you dont know this role, I and other trainers train trial helpers to learn and master to catch hackers. I dont get tired of training people. Its like a hobby for me now. Teaching guys how to be top in class. Met alot of friends while training and thats great.

fly fly fly, I entered myself to build. I always dreamed to be abuilder before I was helper. But now, I just give them small helping hands to their builds and met new friends and new baes!
I conclude, this 1 year experience being a staff in Puka Network, was great! Met almost alot of people. And became friends with each and one another. Thanks Puka for being a road to a great life. Thank you for being the stone that I step in for my upcoming new adventures to explore more on yoeri xd And I really hope we create more and more memories and babies and remember then always!

Hugs and Loves,
Snorlax13

MouraThat

Veteran
Greetings! Well, just wanna share you guys, that this is my 1st year anniversary of being staff. It was a rough way to get into this road, but im glad im motivated to keep moving forward.

Screenshot_235_2.png

So first of all, my history. My first visit to Pika Network was at August 2012. It has these 4 servers. Skyblock, Factions, Survival, and Mob Arena. I usually play at skyblock. and met a friend of mine Gladio. Long story, we got griefed.

Now, After 2 weeks from new year's day 2016, I was accepted as Non-Pvp Helper by MrHelloMan999. It took me 1 week to complete the distribution of my ranks to non pvp servers. Dyk, we used skype back then.

Later on, around April, I resigned myself as helper because of the issue with me and the training program with skit. I was very immature that time, i was like 14? Then decided to resign like a kid who doesnt received a lollipop from his father.

Experiencing being a staff for a long period of time is great and it makes you more comfortable with it when you get used to. But after I resigned, it was hard for me to adjust everything since I used to have /fly and all the op commands of helper. I couldn't stand the chance of returning after a week being a member.

Next off, I was promoted as Global helper. (Which means I passed the training program finally!) then had a journey to go to toxic servers with Fangston and ADHDSpot (Justin) It was a bad experiencing warning a faction player.

After a month or so, I was promoted as Moderator, August 23, 2016. It was really fast and I didnt expect that I would go to this promotion too quickly. But now, im fit and okay. One of the staffs (still staff right now) told me I dont deserve this rank. And he always keeps asking if theres any promotions every meeting because he always expect to be promoted just like me. I just wanna stab him tbh. Wont mention names or throwing fires here**

Another season, for resignation. At September 8, 2016, I resigned myself as moderator due to unfair rankings happend. Ill make this simple, someone got promoted to the highest rank and just skipped 2 ranks. And almost half of the staff team resigned back then. But unfortunately, they miss their perks thats why they're back :D

As time flies by, I became a trainer. If you dont know this role, I and other trainers train trial helpers to learn and master to catch hackers. I dont get tired of training people. Its like a hobby for me now. Teaching guys how to be top in class. Met alot of friends while training and thats great.

fly fly fly, I entered myself to build. I always dreamed to be abuilder before I was helper. But now, I just give them small helping hands to their builds and met new friends and new baes!
I conclude, this 1 year experience being a staff in Puka Network, was great! Met almost alot of people. And became friends with each and one another. Thanks Puka for being a road to a great life. Thank you for being the stone that I step in for my upcoming new adventures to explore more on yoeri xd And I really hope we create more and more memories and babies and remember then always!

Hugs and Loves,
Snorlax13

Dont listen to them Snorlax , i think your an amazing staff ! Congrats on one year friend not only are you a good staff but you have a kind , friendly personality ( i hope it wasnt me who said that :( )

MrBas666

Veteran

Screenshot_235_2.png

Hugs and Loves,
Snorlax13

Im really happy ive been here during well 90% of your journey, im proud to call you one of my best friends on pika. Lets hope we still have many years cuz i cant imagine a life without snorro. Keep up the good work buddy! Im proud of you <3

Stavon

Pika Member
I only wish to be back to being a staff,but we all know that ain't happening, then I can experience a year as a staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.