Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This is my 2 years journey in the footsteps of hackers at Pika-Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello, this day is a festive occasion to me. Exactly 2 years ago (Oct.14.2014.) I reported my first hacker. His name was "TheMatn" and he used autodc in prison server. I did not know any other hack, so I just turned on my recorder and wait until the good moment. It came fast, don't worry. (--> reporting thread, --> vid evidence)

In short why i started to catch hackers, because more of my friends said "i'm quit" or "Don't go pvp anymore" ect. Who play in prison is know, prison never was the staff's favourite server. So there was "allowed” everything. Here I came, to stop it.

So before midnight, i registered at the forum, then i reported TheMatn, I was so proud to myself :D (okey, not so much, but i was happy). and i was so excited what kind of reply i will get because I didn't know any staff at that time and I heard from players, they no reporting because the staff members are all unfriendly, or no reply at all.

I was so tired, but no went to sleep. I stayed online and checked my report every minutes. After 4 hours waiting, at about 2am RyanK wrote back to me. That point changed my life. He was very kind, and grateful. Furthermore he said he see more hackers on my video. Praised me which was a very good feeling. At this time i decided, I bet my life on catching hackers.

And yes I am still here after 2 years. I had a lots of fun on this dangerous way. I really enjoyed hunting hackers all the times. After my first report I played more and more on the server, i fall in love with Pika-network. Thousands of my reports made me known in the community, and I got a lots of nice words from players and staff members. (top 3msg: --> 1 -->2 -->3 -->+1) Minecraft means me Pika-network, pika-network means me hackers and the hackers means me fun. (WTF its sounds so crazy :p)

In almost all the cases, I was very nice to hackers. And it was mutual. I reported them, but i wasn't angry for them. Several times we laugh together, like the good friends. Some of them are came back with an alt account and told me who he was. I helped them start a new life, but usually they had been reported by me again. I had the opportunity to know some of them closer. I talked them on skype, and they are people too, believe me.

Idk why i'm writing novel with my english, in real i just wanted to say Thank you EVERYBODY whose was part of this 2 nice years. Yes YOU was part of this too, if you didn't give up and read all of this.

And special thanks to Ryank and @Hdz7 whose handled most of my reports and helped me on my way. I hope this journey will be never ending :)

JChan

Epic Pika
RyanK was actually extremely useful handling with reports but after Feb 1 (Server destruction in Boris Era), reports were left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.