Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WHY everyone one is ignoring to (COASTA)

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
if you have seen the vote leaderboard before 2-3 days there was no player with coasta name , and if you seee the gap betwwn the 1 pos voter votes nad the last position voter vote you can see there is a gap of 12 votes and there was no coasta from starting in leaderboard so how can some one vote 15 times in a single day PLSban him fast you can see my newset thread on bedwars channel where you can see also more people are saying this you YOU SHOULD CHECK IT or it may be pika new way to dont give people gold
PIKA STAFF IS IGNORING Him there is must be something fishy
i am making this thread here as most people see bedwars thread and so more people can report him

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
yes he's abusing a bug to get the votes thats not fair
p
if you have seen the vote leaderboard before 2-3 days there was no player with coasta name , and if you seee the gap betwwn the 1 pos voter votes nad the last position voter vote you can see there is a gap of 12 votes and there was no coasta from starting in leaderboard so how can some one vote 15 times in a single day PLSban him fast you can see my newset thread on bedwars channel where you can see also more people are saying this you YOU SHOULD CHECK IT or it may be pika new way to dont give people gold
PIKA STAFF IS IGNORING Him there is must be something fishy
i am making this thread here as most people see bedwars thread and so more people can report him
no pika staff sees the vote lbs everyday

Also voting is just a tool which enables pika to get in touch with more people so even if this was a bug it won't be solved coz vote matters all what coasta would get a rank from voting but if he votes more server would get more attention= more player base hence leading to more income

Thus,
U report isn't worthy enough because he has a Prem acc by which he could vote 2 times more than u

Thanks!!

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello FuryDhruv,
His current votes seem fairly balanced and normal. If you still believe he is abusing an exploit feel free to report him HERE

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

•●══════════════════ஜ۩●۩ஜ══════════════════●•
Need Help?:

Click the following words to open the links!

Pika-Network Forums: Pika-Network Forums
Pika-Network Store: Pika-Network Store
Payment-related support needed? Payment Support Ticket
General support needed? Support Ticket
Need a password reset? Password Reset
Want to report someone? Player Report
Got falsely Punished? Unban/Unmute/Unwarn Appeal
Want to apply for Staff? Staff Applications
Want to apply for Twitch/YouTube? Twitch/YouTube Applications
Want to apply for Content Team? Content Team Application
Found a Bug? Bug Report
Have some good Suggestions? Suggestion
TikTok Video submission? TikTok Video Submission
Feel free to contact me if you need any help!

In Game Username: Deleted_user648
Discord: Deleted_user648#2211
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/yPjzAdQX6J
Personal Gmail: [email protected]
PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic Skyblock
SkyMaster - OP Skyblock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Hitman -OP Prison
Diamond - Practice
Titan - Minigames
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
God - Kitpvp

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
p

Also voting is just a tool which enables pika to get in touch with more people so even if this was a bug it won't be solved coz vote matters all what coasta would get a rank from voting but if he votes more server would get more attention= more player base hence leading to more income

Thus,
U report isn't worthy enough because he has a Prem acc by which he could vote 2 times more than u

Thanks!!
A year or 2 year before there was a guy named tenbg who i think did the same thing and he was removed from the lb

OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
p

Thus,

Thanks!!
lol man lol ,pika wouldnot get more popularity from 10 more votes but it will affect the player leaderboard and i dont think so its a bug its something else iykyk ,,, IF these things happens everytime peoples will loose believe on top votes of pika , everywhere pika scams ,,,,, and for voting now all accounts are equal so he cant vote more than cracked , if you dont know then dont reply man i am seeing leaderboard from starting and no once get 12-15 votes in a single day which simple imlies he is hacking and sTill pika dont monitor him and the let it go which shows pika is litrally careless

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello FuryDhruv,
I have seen it aswell but I do not think it is an exploit as now the leaderboards seem balanced.
If you think it is and exploit please report it here or if you think it is a bug please report it here.

If you still have any questions please feel free msg me.

OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
Hello FuryDhruv,
I have seen it aswell but I do not think it is an exploit as now the leaderboards seem balanced.
If you think it is and exploit please report it here or if you think it is a bug please report it here.

If you still have any questions please feel free msg me.
WHY not any exploit what if he do this thing every month THEN what you will do? HE is just hacking the hacking sites and pika is helping him by not banning him ,, today i met him in game and still he didnt give any reason he was just saying that he do normal voting but he doidnt GIVE any sile reason and also not reacting to it ,, this shows that he is just hacking voting sites ,, SO PLS EVERYONE REPORT HIM ASAP

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
WHY not any exploit what if he do this thing every month THEN what you will do? HE is just hacking the hacking sites and pika is helping him by not banning him ,, today i met him in game and still he didnt give any reason he was just saying that he do normal voting but he doidnt GIVE any sile reason and also not reacting to it ,, this shows that he is just hacking voting sites ,, SO PLS EVERYONE REPORT HIM ASAP
Hello again,

Just please go and report it and give some proof to the development team. I cannot do anything about this as I was not present when the incident happened, so the only thing that you can do is report him.

Then please do not encourage people to report people just because you think he is doing something wrong (as it could make you get banned if it is not true but I am not saying that you are lying).

OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
Hello again,

Just please go and report it and give some proof to the development team. I cannot do anything about this as I was not present when the incident happened, so the only thing that you can do is report him.

Then please do not encourage people to report people just because you think he is doing something wrong (as it could make you get banned if it is not true but I am not saying that you are lying).
i am not enouraging everyone knows it and whats the problem in encouraging a hacker should banned asap and this needs more players to report

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
Its not staff's job to maintain the vote websites if you're gonna cry over some guy finding a bug to abuse in the vote website they can't do anything, No rule made for voting, And he didn't even abuse a bug.

Last edited:

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Its not staff's job to maintain the vote websites if you're gonna cry over some guy finding a bug to abuse in the vote website they can't do anything, No rule made for voting, And he didn't even abuse a bug.
He abused a bug. He was not even on votetop top 10 bro all of a sudden came at #1 one day. What do you expect us to react? We votetoppers see the lb everyday and we know all about it
There is some bug that lets him get more that 7 votes a day, (maybe infinite??)and according to me too he abused a bug.

Sry if i was rude

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello AspectPlayedX,

I think this is not the best comment to make in this situation, and it is clearly stated in the rules that bug abuse could be a bannable offense.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He abused a bug. He was not even on votetop top 10 bro all of a sudden came at #1 one day. What do you expect us to react? We votetoppers see the lb everyday and we know all about it
There is some bug that lets him get more that 7 votes a day, (maybe infinite??)and according to me too he abused a bug.

Sry if i was rude
Hello Soul_Sand_block,

I understand your situation, and I know it can become frustrating because of a player abusing a bug to gain an advantage over others. But as I have said before, if you think he is doing that, go and report it to the dev team so it can be sorted out. Furthermore, there is no use in complaining here, as nothing will be done if it is not reported to the development team.

OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
Hello Soul_Sand_block,

I understand your situation, and I know it can become frustrating because of a player abusing a bug to gain an advantage over others. But as I have said before, if you think he is doing that, go and report it to the dev team so it can be sorted out. Furthermore, there is no use in complaining here, as nothing will be done if it is not reported to the development team.
iReported him 4 days back and today they denied it, they just helping him,,,,, lets think if evreyone leave him this time then what if he do this every month then what will the player will do

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bug abusing is an in-game Rule.
Hello AspectPlayedX,

Thanks for the help. As I said in my previous message, it is stated in the rules and is a bannable offense. Please do not repeat or reword stuff that has already been said, and just provide new and valid responses to the community.