Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why do my hands get sweat huh?

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This may be the cause of the problem. Excess caffeine can lead to gastritis and duodenal inflammation, contribute to the development of osteoporosis or reduce mental condition. It's possible that your body just doesn't respond well to large amounts of caffeine, so you might want to limit your intake. :coffee: I hope I helped (please don't take me too seriously because I'm only in my first year of studies)
how do i reduce natural hyper hydrosis i have it as long as i remeber
even my father has it
any tips to reduce it
I WANNA HANDSHAKE WITH PEOPLE

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
This may be the cause of the problem. Excess caffeine can lead to gastritis and duodenal inflammation, contribute to the development of osteoporosis or reduce mental condition. It's possible that your body just doesn't respond well to large amounts of caffeine, so you might want to limit your intake. :coffee: I hope I helped (please don't take me too seriously because I'm only in my first year of studies)
bruh u know wt i fucking hate biology

PurplTerk

how do i reduce natural hyper hydrosis i have it as long as i remeber
even my father has it
any tips to reduce it
I WANNA HANDSHAKE WITH PEOPLE
Have you already consulted a dermatologist?
You should go to a dermatologist. Maybe he'll prescribe you some medicine. For natural hyperhidrosis, I would recommend cold showers. Warm water increases sweating

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
Have you already consulted a dermatologist?
You should go to a dermatologist. Maybe he'll prescribe you some medicine. For natural hyperhidrosis, I would recommend cold showers. Warm water increases sweating
i went he gave me medicine and tld not to take much caffenie