Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why do my hands get sweat huh?

Valex

Epic Pika
I never try to play a sweaty game but whenever i do 2 or 3 gb's or some nice extention clutches my hands get all wet and sweaty why the f??

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I never try to play a sweaty game but whenever i do 2 or 3 gb's or some nice extention clutches my hands get all wet and sweaty why the f??
maybe room temperature or something? I feel the same but not all the time since it's always raining here

Silver Wing

The Pika
I guess its because of the temperature in your area, might be humid there.
Try turning on air conditioning

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
I guess its because of the temperature in your area, might be humid there.
Try turning on air conditioning
bruh i am in delhi indian ac even doesn't help here thats true! even on lowest temp!

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
BRO U GUYS HAVE IT EASY
i cant even shake hands with people cuz my hands are always sweaty
once my friend asked my why i washed my keyboard , turns out it was just my sweat

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
BRO U GUYS HAVE IT EASY
once my friend asked my why i washed my keyboard , turns out it was just my sweat
true!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
BRO U GUYS HAVE IT EASY
There's like a typhoon in my country right now and it's so cold that I can't even click properly D:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There's like a typhoon in my country right now and it's so cold that I can't even click properly D:
thats lucky
i wish i lived somewhere cold
i could see snow and stuff too
and NOT HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF HANDSHAKES

PurplTerk

Potential more serious problem
From a medical point of view, it can be different. If it is not the result of external factors, I would recommend going to the doctor at your leisure. This can be one of the symptoms of early diabetes, but also common hyperhidrosis, etc. :geek:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
From a medical point of view, it can be different. If it is not the result of external factors, I would recommend going to the doctor at your leisure. This can be one of the symptoms of early diabetes, but also common hyperhidrosis, etc. :geek:
yes for me it was hyper hyrdrosis
also he should worry about diabetes
he sould worry about flippin carpel tunnel

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
i gues i drink too much soft drinks with lot caffine ?

PurplTerk

i gues i drink too much soft drinks with lot caffine ?
This may be the cause of the problem. Excess caffeine can lead to gastritis and duodenal inflammation, contribute to the development of osteoporosis or reduce mental condition. It's possible that your body just doesn't respond well to large amounts of caffeine, so you might want to limit your intake. :coffee: I hope I helped (please don't take me too seriously because I'm only in my first year of studies)