Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why do people hate pika staff for no logical reason?

mystique6800

Epic Pika
I just wanted to know why tf does everyone hate pika staff so much. Especially in survival, I have seen soo many people hate them and I get it that survival is broken and hackers and bs everywhere but they are literally just volunteers. I mean like what else do you expect from a cracked server?
I found 4 rule breakers this week and all of them were giving death threats to staff. Like dude, u don't even have premium mc anyone can play on pika so of course there will be hackers and you cannot expect anti-cheats similar to "Big Premium" servers.
So it's a request to use the 2 brain cells that an average pika player has and stop hating staff xDD. And if you see a rule breaker why not simply report it as we all know that they are working on the anti-cheat.

As for the reset have patience, Because I would prefer a delayed but new season with better anti-cheat and lesser bugs, rather than a rushed reset where everyone has duped p5 and 100mil in the first 0.1 seconds of reset.

Will I be your friend? - View: https://imgur.com/a/x6fEtzB

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
survival is broken and hackers and bs everywhere but they are literally just volunteers
The main problem is there isn't enough active staff. Players get annoyed cause they can't see them online.

Developers get paid to create features that do not impact performance and quickly fix bugs. I have bugs reported from months ago that still aren't fixed.

u don't even have premium mc anyone can play on pika so of course there will be hackers and you cannot expect anti-cheats similar to "Big Premium" servers.
There are a few premium players here, but they still play Pika because it has better features than some premium servers. Being a cracked server is not an excuse to not create a good anti-cheat. There will be fewer cheaters, and players will enjoy playing, which would probably increase donations. Sometimes it feels like an anti-cheat is nonexistent because players are flying everywhere.

OP
OP
mystique6800

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Thats true but cmon death wishes are a bit much for volunteers no? And given that hardly any of this even reaches the devs, Its mostly new helpers or mods that don't even get paid . Plus being a premium server is much does make it easier to deal with cheaters more or less.

BBOTAA

Well that is too much in almost any imaginable situation, so obviously is wrong, shouldn't be needed to be told that it's common sense to not threat people for nothing, also people who do that are probably just kids that weren't well raised or people that are high off their minds, and if you stood in front of them and slap them they would runaway. Anyway.
With that said. Staff are volunteers out of their own volition, they applied, they also can quit any time.
Being a cracked server has nothing to do with it, it's not a free service.Servers need to be paid,also management makes their money. How they allocate the money is their choice for good or bad. Some people donate, others play for free and create numbers and publicity for the server. Because no one wants to play on a unknown empty server. So it's a give and take.
But also the complaint about survival issues which I've complained about too, at least from me comes from bugs and lack of moderation. Which should be understandable. You wouldn't like to play football with a ball with a hole in it and without rules. It's frustrating to play something that is broken and bugged and that has no rules (moderation), that is other people responsibility to fix. So that is why people complain.
Hating is obviously not good, but a lot of criticism is warranted.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
I just wanted to know why tf does everyone hate pika staff so much. Especially in survival, I have seen soo many people hate them and I get it that survival is broken and hackers and bs everywhere but they are literally just volunteers. I mean like what else do you expect from a cracked server?
I found 4 rule breakers this week and all of them were giving death threats to staff. Like dude, u don't even have premium mc anyone can play on pika so of course there will be hackers and you cannot expect anti-cheats similar to "Big Premium" servers.
So it's a request to use the 2 brain cells that an average pika player has and stop hating staff xDD. And if you see a rule breaker why not simply report it as we all know that they are working on the anti-cheat.

As for the reset have patience, Because I would prefer a delayed but new season with better anti-cheat and lesser bugs, rather than a rushed reset where everyone has duped p5 and 100mil in the first 0.1 seconds of reset.

This is not a valid reason the main thing is most of staff or not online in these days and hacker keep killing peoples in pvp and we lost p5 armours about anticheat i will advise pika to make some changes in thier anti cheat syestem because i saw how hacker make a config files anti cheat is like a specific sensitivity only hackers can adjust it pika had to change it daily so they cannot hack

Codeplot_101

The staffs are volunteering so just be nice to them fr

Emu1215

Pika Lover

Well, from what I can see, the hate for staff seems to only circulate around survival (I know nothing take this with a grain of salt), and from hanging around other modes, it just seems like survival is being ignored, cheaters aren't banned, dupes aren't patched, and false bans are everywhere in surv whilst for example, modes like opp or opsb get their bugs fixed in 1-2 weeks at max whilst being constantly introduced to new content every few months.

As of the death threats part, it's definitely the player's fault, they prolly forgo to take their meds or are just high as BBOTA said.
Being a cracked server isn't an excuse for allowing the server to act like its creative, from how much profit pika gets from this, it's probably not hard to even just hire a programmer to make them an anticheat, as well as the hundreds of anticheats that are already made online and ready to download at the press of a button. Yes, it is much harder to stop a few thousand different people who cant even afford real mc from cheating, but for how big pika is, it doesn't seem like it should be like this.
false banned me too
False 101. -_-

WemTis

Banned

pika is not foucusing on survival if u go to bedwars or factions u will find less hackers they have better anticheat on those servers

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
pika is not foucusing on survival if u go to bedwars or factions u will find less hackers they have better anticheat on those servers
No u are wrong on that point, that there are less hackers in bedwars or skywars