Lt_akgamings Great Reporter Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 1,223 Points 135 Oct 13, 2019 #1 I had to type something so I can post this.
Nickname Epic Pika Joined Jul 18, 2019 Messages 185 Points 49 Oct 13, 2019 #2 noone knows exept the owners we told you that
OP OP Lt_akgamings Great Reporter Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 1,223 Points 135 Oct 13, 2019 #3 But many people are saying that it resets on the 1st
EAGLE3y3 Veteran Joined Feb 24, 2016 Messages 122 Points 33 Oct 13, 2019 #4 I think that Survival wont reset so soon...
OP OP Lt_akgamings Great Reporter Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 1,223 Points 135 Oct 13, 2019 #5 Ok thanks
OP OP Lt_akgamings Great Reporter Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 1,223 Points 135 Jun 11, 2020 #6 EAGLE3y3 said: I think that Survival wont reset so soon... Click to expand... ay i remember u