Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

When does op skyblock reset or ,when does the this season of op sky block end ?

tlang

Veteran
how? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
opsb has 2x more ppl than csb even when the season has ended. If you want just check is top you will know how competitive this season was 😜

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
opsb has 2x more ppl than csb even when the season has ended. If you want just check is top you will know how competitive this season was 😜
It's so simple and easy to play that's why its competitive.Atleast the chat is clean and less toxic than raged Faction players.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
lol opsb is much more complex than csb 🤷‍♂️
it's my point of view And what I like is customs things.Classic Skyblock has custom crops they add custom weapons or armors it would be fun

tlang

Veteran
it's my point of view And what I like is customs things.Classic Skyblock has custom crops they add custom weapons or armors it would be fun
there is a lot of custom enchants in opsb and it's a season behind csb.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I quit opskyblock becoz it's too boring very easy to get money and in game ranks ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Tbh, its p2w (most of the things in pika are.) Having a rank just gives a massive boost. And skyking is like SO OP. Amirite @Chuge

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Chuge

Pika Lover
Just please reset opsb asap its getting so boring cause there's nothing to do anymore @JacePlayZ tbh skyking aint that op even if it has costum enchants it still depends on players who pvp but still please reset opsb asap

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Just please reset opsb asap its getting so boring cause there's nothing to do anymore @JacePlayZ tbh skyking aint that op even if it has costum enchants it still depends on players who pvp but still please reset opsb asap
yeah but the other stuff too right

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
when does op this season of op skyblock end
ayy stop farming ur giving me 150 notifications per minute
when the owners want to or when there would be a lot of suggestions for it. i tell you to make a suggestionnto make a poll for it in the discord server

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
ayy stop farming ur giving me 150 notifications per minute
when the owners want to or when there would be a lot of suggestions for it. i tell you to make a suggestionnto make a poll for it in the discord server
okay ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ