Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What was your favorite minigame in the pika network?

Just ignore him
He's just acting rich
its cuz i am rich i have a job i get paid every week i can buy my own things in one pay check i was able to buy ultimate+ rank megaton rainfall game on vr 2 pass royales on clash royale and air pods so i am rich cuz that is in one weekly pay check l0l

u all can just start a conversation
no wonder u play bedwars and skywars on pika-network cracked server its cuz ur mc is cracked and u cant play good bedwars and good skywars on premium servers like hypixel so u play bad skywars and bad nedwars on cracked servers i feel bad for u so stay jealous at my ultimate+ rank on kitpvp captain rank on op prison and my premium account if that makes u feel better l0l

Silver Wing

The Pika
its cuz i am rich i have a job i get paid every week i can buy my own things in one pay check i was able to buy ultimate+ rank megaton rainfall game on vr 2 pass royales on clash royale and air pods so i am rich cuz that is in one weekly pay check l0l
um u said u were 12, so how do u have a job

and if u r that rich then just buy a rank in hypixel, u r a non there

Silver Wing

The Pika
its not about what i believe trust me minecraft premium is so good i want everyone to have it so its not about what i believe its about facts. I have proof that ur not premium because u play skywars and bedwars on cracked servers and ur even unranked on cracked servers and u admitted u cant play on hypixel and the only way u cant play hypixel is cuz ur cracked so there is my proof but u have no proof that ur premium so its not what i believe its only facts therefore u can say whatever u want idc but deep down u know ur cracked and u cant do anything about it and im ultimate+ on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison and ur jealous at that too.
Minecraft prem allows u join non cracked servers and realms
Other than that, its just like cracked minecraft
Just don't brag about it cuz u have a prem acc

um u said u were 12, so how do u have a job

and if u r that rich then just buy a rank in hypixel, u r a non there
when did i say i was 12 im 15 and i work

i am rich but im valid in pika-network cuz i actually play gamemodes like op prison and kitpvp unlike minigames like skywars and bedwars so im valid ur not u play minigames on cracked servers which proves u dont have prem account cuz u cant play bedwars and skywars in hypixel which is much better so if this makes u feel better ill let u be a little jealous.

Silver Wing

The Pika
when did i say i was 12 im 15 and i work

i am rich but im valid in pika-network cuz i actually play gamemodes like op prison and kitpvp unlike minigames like skywars and bedwars so im valid ur not u play minigames on cracked servers which proves u dont have prem account cuz u cant play bedwars and skywars in hypixel which is much better so if this makes u feel better ill let u be a little jealous.
U sure about that? Then whats this? ↓↓↓

ur jealous that a 12 year old can actually spend money online i am 12 not 15 tho. Ur not banned on hypixel ur just cracked so u never were and never will be able to play on hypixel cuz ur cracked l0l this is why u play skywars and bedwars on pika network its cuz u cant play it on hypixel cuz ur cracked l00l

And its not like I play on pika everyday, its been 7 months since I last played
Also, its not like only u in pika network have a prem acc

U sure about that? Then whats this? ↓↓↓

And its not like I play on pika everyday, its been 7 months since I last played
Also, its not like only u in pika network have a prem acc
He brought up that im 12 and i denied it i said im 15 idk when the last time u played but i can assure u that ur capping and i also dont care u r jealous and mad cuz no prem account bro and it is only me with prem account in pika-network l00l

FreePalestine

The Pika
no wonder u play bedwars and skywars on pika-network cracked server its cuz ur mc is cracked and u cant play good bedwars and good skywars on premium servers like hypixel so u play bad skywars and bad nedwars on cracked servers i feel bad for u so stay jealous at my ultimate+ rank on kitpvp captain rank on op prison and my premium account if that makes u feel better l0l
really there is something wrong with you go to a doctor