Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What was your favorite minigame in the pika network?

NGaming

Great Reporter
Right now it is bedwars, for eggwars I'm not really sure because there were a lot of hackers who would ruin the game, but I think if they add eggwars again it will be much more fun

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Right now it is bedwars, for eggwars I'm not really sure because there were a lot of hackers who would ruin the game, but I think if they add eggwars again it will be much more fun
eggwars was class, best mini game to ever exist

Anuly

Veteran
Well when I started playing minecraft, bedwars was the biggest minigame, so I naturally played it a lot and came to like it, but now after playing it for so long It has become too boring and repetitive, so I switched to skywars since it seems more fun

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
nice of u to ask me for my favorite minigames on pika-network. Well since u asked and u wanna know, considering that I am now ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and basically everyone is jealous of me but lets not get to that so ill have to say kitpvp.
I respect that but it doesn’t come close to the might of build battle and eggwars

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I respect that but it doesn’t come close to the might of build battle and eggwars
he is senseless person and if u dont know him just move on it will save a lot of ur braincells. hes not a person u can talk to, rather argue and beat the sht out of him because he gets under ur skin and annoys u every time u see him.
nice of u to ask me for my favorite minigames on pika-network. Well since u asked and u wanna know, considering that I am now ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and basically everyone is jealous of me but lets not get to that so ill have to say kitpvp.
once again ur the one obsessed with me and not the other way. move on with life and try to act mature at some point. maybe in couple of years when ur finally past 13

he is senseless person and if u dont know him just move on it will save a lot of ur braincells. hes not a person u can talk to, rather argue and beat the sht out of him because he gets under ur skin and annoys u every time u see him.

once again ur the one obsessed with me and not the other way. move on with life and try to act mature at some point. maybe in couple of years when ur finally past 13
dude ur my friend and u asked me a question so i answered what is wrong with u jeez. Perhaps more charity donation videos will help you

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika

LMFOOO WHY ARE U 2 ON BEEF
dude ur my friend and u asked me a question so i answered what is wrong with u jeez. Perhaps more charity donation videos will help you

i
I can see why u would say it its cuz ur a no ranked member on pika network that plays skywars and bedwars on pika network cuz u cant play on hypixel cuz ur cracked there is nothing wrong with that there is only sonmething wrong with being jealous but lets just not hope ur jealous ok? its ok to be cracked and no ranked so u play skywars and bedwars on pika netwrok rather than hypixel its totally ok bro i see that a lot

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
i

I can see why u would say it its cuz ur a no ranked member on pika network that plays skywars and bedwars on pika network cuz u cant play on hypixel cuz ur cracked there is nothing wrong with that there is only sonmething wrong with being jealous but lets just not hope ur jealous ok? its ok to be cracked and no ranked so u play skywars and bedwars on pika netwrok rather than hypixel its totally ok bro i see that a lot
Dude just shut up, ur a kit pvp player and id still manage to wreck you in pvp, your a 12 year old kid who uses money on games, for your info I’m banned on hypixel because I had beef with the entire staff team, I don’t need a rank to play a game fyi, just sht up , grow up, get a life , sym and syd

Silver Wing

The Pika
ig I played bedwars the most, then skywars

I still remember the days where 150 players playing bedwars was like a miracle

Dude just shut up, ur a kit pvp player and id still manage to wreck you in pvp, your a 12 year old kid who uses money on games, for your info I’m banned on hypixel because I had beef with the entire staff team, I don’t need a rank to play a game fyi, just sht up , grow up, get a life , sym and syd
ur jealous that a 12 year old can actually spend money online i am 12 not 15 tho. Ur not banned on hypixel ur just cracked so u never were and never will be able to play on hypixel cuz ur cracked l0l this is why u play skywars and bedwars on pika network its cuz u cant play it on hypixel cuz ur cracked l00l

ig I played bedwars the most, then skywars

I still remember the days where 150 players playing bedwars was like a miracle
ofc u play skywars and bedwars on pika-network its cuz ur cracked and broke to afford premium and cant play skywars and bedwars on hypixel so u play skywars and bedwars on pika-network its also sad that ur no ranked in a cracked server l000l