Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What was your favorite minigame in the pika network?

FreePalestine

The Pika
bedwars-hackers=best gamemode
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
ofc u play skywars and bedwars on pika-network its cuz ur cracked and broke to afford premium and cant play skywars and bedwars on hypixel so u play skywars and bedwars on pika-network its also sad that ur no ranked in a cracked server l000l
um ig u haven't played with me

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
but bro ur my bestest best friends we talk to each other cmon name friends who dont talk to each other see my point bro?
no one wants to be friends with someone that brags about some dumb rank 24/7

Brags about how he got it. "charity" is scamming aka abusing other players.
dude he doesnt know about me why you trying to lie. Obviously when you say i scam ppl and abuse ppl thats just mean and makes me look like a bad person. Cuz in reality I actually hate scammers and I find it absolutely disgusting how they exploit players. I am nowhere near scammer tho I am a charity donator.

no one wants to be friends with someone that brags about some dumb rank 24/7
Why are u still here oh wait u have no other choice but to be here i wonder why oh yeah its cuz ur cracked and cant play skywars and bedwars on hypixel so u play here i know ur watching hypixel skywars and bedwars videos right now and r sooooo jealous and i dont blame u tbh i remember when i was cracked in like 2016 i was watching mineplex vids and i was so jealous but then i finally got prem so i guess this time i will accept a bit of jealous but dont be too jealous ok? and ur also cracked no rank on pika network l0l and im ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
M
Why are u still here oh wait u have no other choice but to be here i wonder why oh yeah its cuz ur cracked and cant play skywars and bedwars on hypixel so u play here i know ur watching hypixel skywars and bedwars videos right now and r sooooo jealous and i dont blame u tbh i remember when i was cracked in like 2016 i was watching mineplex vids and i was so jealous but then i finally got prem so i guess this time i will accept a bit of jealous but dont be too jealous ok? and ur also cracked no rank on pika network l0l and im ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison
no one cares, I’m not watching bedwars videos, im not cracked and im premium not like a ret@rd would know, I’m 390 starts on bedwars hypixel, mvp ++, my father makes more than ur non existent father and ur 6 feet under the ground mother in a month so shut ur mouth and get a life you nerd

OP
OP
ogsq

ogsq

Legendary Pika
dude he doesnt know about me why you trying to lie. Obviously when you say i scam ppl and abuse ppl thats just mean and makes me look like a bad person. Cuz in reality I actually hate scammers and I find it absolutely disgusting how they exploit players. I am nowhere near scammer tho I am a charity donator.
u are a kid, no one cares about you , your parents gave you up for foster care because they didn’t want u

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
M

no one cares, I’m not watching bedwars videos, im not cracked and im premium not like a ret@rd would know, I’m 390 starts on bedwars hypixel, mvp ++, my father makes more than ur non existent father and ur 6 feet under the ground mother in a month so shut ur mouth and get a life you nerd
No point, nothing will make him aware of the waste and drama he does.

i can se
M

i can see why ur lying trust me i rly do its normal its part of life to be mad that u have something that somebody doesnt

im not lyinh but ok mate believe what u want
its not about what i believe trust me minecraft premium is so good i want everyone to have it so its not about what i believe its about facts. I have proof that ur not premium because u play skywars and bedwars on cracked servers and ur even unranked on cracked servers and u admitted u cant play on hypixel and the only way u cant play hypixel is cuz ur cracked so there is my proof but u have no proof that ur premium so its not what i believe its only facts therefore u can say whatever u want idc but deep down u know ur cracked and u cant do anything about it and im ultimate+ on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison and ur jealous at that too.

um ig u haven't played with me
i dont care i dont wanna play bedwars and skywars with u wanna know why? cuz if i wanted to i would play it on hypixel but i dont like these gamemodes that is why you play skywars and bedwars on pika-networj on cracked server cuz u dont have premium and u cant play good skywars and bedwars on premium servers so u play bad skywars and bad bedwars on cracked server so u can stay jealous at my premium account im also ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison so u can stay jealous at that too i dont really care