Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What shall I do on my YouTube channel now!?

Should I start a hacker trolling series soon?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hey!
So I've been making YouTube videos for a while now on my channel, MikeZ3Great but I've been really inactive for a year or so. So I figured the only way to bring my channel back to life would be to ask you guys for some advice.
What would you like to see?
I've already made a video on how to make a ban report and I'm currently planning similar ones to avoid people posting in the wrong forums sections. I was also thinking of something entertaining. Gameplay is already in my mind but I was thinking something different. Something not many people see everyday. Something like a hacker trolling series where I could make hackers do some things or teleport them into random places and just mess with them but I wanted to make sure if that's something you guys would like to watch so if that is the case which I'm hoping it is.. then I'd appreciate you commenting down and subscribing to let me know your opinions.
Thanks!
Click here to subscribe <3

Farcanal

Please don't start a hacker trolling series because it is just a waste of time. In the amount of time that you trolled one hacker you could've got many others banned.

OP
OP
MikeZ3Great

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Please don't start a hacker trolling series because it is just a waste of time. In the amount of time that you trolled one hacker you could've got many others banned.
Hmm true.. Thanks for your opinion :D I appreciate it!

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Well, you should start a PvP tournaments, like staff members vs players. (5 versus 5) while recording. And make a video about koths, so people will watch about your amazing videos! Looking forward to watch your new videos, good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.