Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weird experience with hacker

Meganium7

Recently, i was playing the 4v4s and came across a party. One of the members is highly suspicious, and the username is panas0. He is using scaffold hacks and killaura. I told him hacking is bannable, but he did not listen. If you guys came across him, please report him as soon as possible

NGaming

Great Reporter
sure but there's no point in making this there are hundreds of hackers and people will not look for 1 specific one

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Isnt that guy on bedwars leaderboard lol. So he may not be hacking. I think the guy on leaderboard is panas1 and panas0 can be him nicked. But i can be completely wrong.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Recently, i was playing the 4v4s and came across a party. One of the members is highly suspicious, and the username is panas0. He is using scaffold hacks and killaura. I told him hacking is bannable, but he did not listen. If you guys came across him, please report him as soon as possible
I get hackusated daily and that dosent mean im hacking. Im a legit hacker ( only big brains can understand )

Spidey987

Pika Lover
Hey guys waasup didn't wan't to create a new thread so I am saying it here.
My montage has been edited successfully and will be uploaded latest till Tuesday.
It is about (Winstreak- _____)
guess your numbers U will be wrong I bet.