Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

We Want Our Donated Items!!!!In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Pika-Network this is a message to you guys....it seems that you guys like to loose your playerbase and steal our money.....we are begging you guys to give us back our donated items....why do you give them back when you get hacked but when u want to reset on purpose you guys don't wanna give them back if we never donate no more then 31days ago.....!!!!!!!I am demanding my items back because this is very unfair some helpers told me they gave back picks to people who donated years ago.....!I am requesting you guys to give them back A lot of us want our items back..

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
I made a support ticket I even messaged Dutch they said that this time they won't be returning items I mean that's rubbish they gave us items when they were hacked and they were disorganised and all that but now that they did a organised reset they don't wanna give us back if we never donate no more then 31days ago

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I agree with you, yassin. And i no see the difference between a 10 euro legendary pick and a 10 euro drugsdealer rank. However the pick is gone, the rank is stay.

I understand dutchminerHD's point too! But be honest, Prison server got reset almost every months. Unfortunately not everybody can donate for 8-10 piece Op/legendary picks in a year. 31 days is not so many time for a pick. At least be 1 or a half year.

I move this thread to Pika server discussion. Its not (only) prison related.

Thanks for writting your opinion yassin, i will show this thread to the management.

Last edited:

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Items you pay for shouldnt reset, otherwise I feel there will be countless chargebacks....
I agree with this thread.
And since chargebacks result in a IP ban, that means angry, but like, really angry players...

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I wouldnt really care about an IP Ban if I pay for something and dont get it. Pika isnt the only MC server out there.
Didn't mean that they'd care about the ban, I meant they would be angry that all they wanted was to get their stuff, which they didn't, and when they took back their money, they got banned

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Why should I calm down I mean I paid real money for my items.....and why did they give the ranks back and not items this is nonesence....in the prison server 2 people got their items back from ultimate saviour ans dutchminer I think this unfair they now should give to everyone....or take those items away....and there is no bug they choosing not to give back the items....and @DutchminerHD how were we meant to know we had to donate within 31days to get our items back you should've told us we could have donated a euro if that would have satisfied you....in my opinion this is a scam and a form of robbery...I'm sure the other players feel the same way

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
This server is not about money so stop insulting dutchminerHD that it's his fault that he won't give you back your items
and servers aren't scammers

TacosB

Veteran
This server is not about money so stop insulting dutchminerHD that it's his fault that he won't give you back your items
and servers aren't scammers
It is about money, sorry. Also please dont post stuff you have no idea of, you are a relatively new player, so learn some things before you post.

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Yes that's what it looks like because if they weren't after money they would give us our items back and @_ItzMax_ who's fault is it if it's not @DutchminerHD

Last edited:

RandyDandy

Veteran
i agree with you yassin, but arguing will not solve the problems... also if you have the proof of your donation you can chill a bit... ik this is unfair since the donation didn't say that it will only stays for 31 days... we can still get our items back... since i have donated too and kinda regret it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.