Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Tip] How to earn money really quick in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
In this thread I will give you guys some tips to make money on Prison faster. If you follow my tips then you will get Z very fast. I hope you find this thread helpful
Here are some of the tips

1. Make your Own Plot Shop
-If you make your own shop then you can sell items for higher prices. Example: Sell 1 Iron Ore from $5 - $10. If you sell 64 Iron Ore then you will make $320 - $640.
-You can sell /kit items such as pickaxes for higher prices. Example: Bedrock Pickaxe worth around $50,000 - $100,000 on prison.
-Put discounts so people don't stop buying items from your shop.
-Make sure you don't sell items for so expensive. Example: 1 Iron Ingot for $100 or higher.
-If you sell items expensive then players will find another shop where they could buy items for cheaper price.
-If you are a donator then you can make money off /kit items. [Rookie]'s buy these items all the time.

2. Find Other's shop where you can sell items for higher price then mine.
-Buy stuff from others for cheaper price and sell them at high price at your shop. You will make a lot of profit. New Comers usually buy items for high prices since they don't know how much it's worth. I made a lot of money of one new comers. He was buying 1 diamond for $100 and I sold him about 2 stacks so I made $12800.
-Sell items if someone is buying them for higher price. Example: 64 Gold Ingot for $640. Usually donators buy items to help other players rank up.
-If you are a donator, then you can sell /kits to other players to make money.

3. Mine with a better pickaxe.
-This point is important, if you are donater then always use Lapis or Above Rank Pickaxe. They mine faster and make you money faster.
-If you are not a donater, then I prefer purchasing a pickaxe from one of the donators. This will save your time in mining.
-Enchanting Pickaxes on Prison is not a good idea because All you can get is Efficiency V, Fortune III, Unbreaking III. Donator Kits have higher enchantments. They are too OP.
-When you mine with normal /kit pickaxe then it takes a lot of time to fill your inventory like 10 minutes. With donator pickaxe like /kit bedrock pickaxe, your inventory will be filled in about 4 minutes.

4. Scamming
-Since Scamming is allowed on Prison, you are allowed to scam players. You won't get punished.
-If you can scam someone and they don't find out then you can make a lot of money. Example: Say that it's an OP pickaxe but sell a normal /kit pickaxe for higher price like $50,000.
-Make sure you don't get scammed. [ I once got scammed for 1 MILLION DOLLARS :( ]

5. Voting and PVP
-Voting is a great way to make money. If you vote on all the sites everyday then you receive 10,000 in-game money and if you vote on all sites for a whole month you will make $300,000 in-game money.
-PVP is also a great way to make money. Every time you kill someone, you receive $250 dollars. If you are good at PVP then you will make a lot of money.

If I am missing anything make sure to comment it. I will add it to this post. Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.