Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Transferring stats to other account

Ghost9ty9

Can we actually transfer stats of one account to another account in Pika Network ?

So I recently saw aidenyoung who transfer his stats to his another account with ign ohJared so I want to know that can a normal player can do this and how much it costs and does friend list also transfer with stats

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
No, there is no way for you to transfer your stats from an account to another

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
Can we actually transfer stats of one account to another account in Pika Network ?

So I recently saw aidenyoung who transfer his stats to his another account with ign ohJared so I want to know that can a normal player can do this and how much it costs and does friend list also transfer with stats
Ohjared is his acc? Ig it's not his, also if he transferred the stats from an acc to another, it will most likely be with the help of developers or owners

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
under the table thing works everywhere
(U were innocent staff couldn't earn money)
I am not sure what table you are refering to, I am just saying things according to my research on their store. If you know how to transfer stats then feel free to share and let us know.
1709133798287.png

McSpeedyYT

Pika Member
I am not sure what table you are refering to, I am just saying things according to my research on their store. If you know how to transfer stats then feel free to share and let us know.
View attachment 89102
It's a rank transfer, can we transfer a gamemode's stats too the same way with the rank transfer?

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
View attachment 89102
Under the table means bribing

there was a game named aradkkila or smh he transferred his stats by paying 20euro

OP
OP
Ghost9ty9

Ghost9ty9

Ohjared is his acc? Ig it's not his, also if he transferred the stats from an acc to another, it will most likely be with the help of developers or owners
Bro you can clearly see the stats am
and aidenyoung acc has 0 stats now

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial

When u try buying the rank transfer from the store (adding it to your cart) u will be asked if u want to pay some more to include minigames stats transfer as well which is how Aiden transferred his stats and u can too.
Minigame stats are currently the only stats you have the option to transfer using this.

Last edited:

30min

Pika Member

I really wish it was posible but i dont think you can :( i changed my username to 30min and i lost all my stuff but it was worth it bc the name is coolio :p

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
I really wish it was posible but i dont think you can :( i changed my username to 30min and i lost all my stuff but it was worth it bc the name is coolio :p
You can transfer stats (minigames only ). Using rank transfer in pika's store .