Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Too Many Hackers In The Opfaction 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staffs you need to be online in the opfaction2 caz too many hackers are playing now i hope you will banned the hackers in your server thx

JChan

Epic Pika
Hey,

You know staff members have a life and can't monitor the server 24/7. Just record and report them
There are more than enough staff members.

OP
OP

Just be carefull to pvp in opfaction2 caz its too many hackers

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Maybe if you stop spamming posts staff will see you as an adult and they will help you but if you keep spamming im sure you will maybe never hear from them or they will just ignore you because of this. So please be more gentle next time and stop spamming posts staff is always trying to help those who respect them

DNARuby

Rare Pika
^ we are, dude.. we are.

as said above, try to record hackers and make a ban report if you are really sure that he/she is hacking. But, thanks for understanding! Staffs are busy with life and sometimes they might ban them soon.

RandyDandy

Veteran
We as a staff members, we are only humans... we are not robot that can online 24/7. Also, just because you didn't see us, doesn't mean we are not there. If you need our help, feel free to pm us in discord, teamspeak or just easily type the command /helpop [msg] so we can easily see your messages. If you may, you can catch the rule breakers yourself by taking proofs such as screenshots or videos and then report them here

Service by,
MasterDandy

Trainee

OPFactions 2 has always been a problem for the legit players and of couse, the staff team.
Pika-Network is obviously not the first servers you see hackers on,
Each staff member does his best and do whatever he can but i mean there's at least 2,000 players in Pika everyday and at least 500 of them are cheating.
We obviously want the best for our players but at the same time,
We are only like 50 staff members on 2,000 players.
If you see a hacker and you want him banned,
Open up a recording software, record it, upload it and post a Ban Report on our forums attaching your video and it will help alot ;)

Best Regards,
Trainee.

Olly

Pika Lover
Hello there, I was on and hope fully I got rid of most of them

Status
Not open for further replies.