Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
Anyone else kinda disappointed by the amount of hackers just chilling on OPLifesteal? I definitely am. OPlifesteal would be 10X better if there wasn't so many hackers using combat hacks on that server . The hackers are known and constantly reported but with no results. I am planning on applying for staff as Pika def needs support in the OPLifesteal server . Is there anything we can do to make the server better w out just constantly reporting players to no avail?

SalzburgAG

In my opinion the reporting system needs an overhaul. I don't enjoy reporting in a forum, because I am too lazy, so the hackers get away. The server needs a ingame report or at least support ticket system, so you can report hackers more easily ingame and are not dependent on a forum.

OP
OP
Hipp0griff

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
In my opinion the reporting system needs an overhaul. I don't enjoy reporting in a forum, because I am too lazy, so the hackers get away. The server needs a ingame report or at least support ticket system, so you can report hackers more easily ingame and are not dependent on a forum.
I agree , exept with me Im not so lazy about it lol , But its ridiculous you have to download recording software , record and edit a video just to have something done to a person hacking on a server. Ive downloaded obs and got a good clip of a hacker with his username and his hacks . Im gonna upload to forums and see if anything is done.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
My game just starts lagging when I start recording and also im lazy to report.
I just wanna say that add anti-cheat!!!!

PRATHAMEZZ

Pika Member
YEP , thats personal experience from my side to . Actually everyone with good ranks are mostly hackers i have faced alot of them and there is only one way of escaping those hackers is using an elytra and fly as fast as u could to save your stuff