Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Titan, Elite and VIP are actually Free

McSpeedyYT

Pika Lover
IGN
McSpeedyYT
thats probably a bug for sure nothing else, plus someone else also said that he was facing the same issue

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
The rank upgrade from Elite to Titan costs 4,5k iron and is the most expensive upgrade.

Since you can get 2k iron with voting each month and within the 14 days after which the iron will disappear you can earn another 1k iron.
This makes a total of max 3k iron and now you might ask how can i get the rest.
It goes as followig:

You can get 1k iron for upvoting the pika network discord bot 40 times which you can do in every 12 hours -> 20 Days (so you have to calculate when you will have the max iron in your account and vote so you reach 40 to this day or like 1-13 days before to be safe). For this to work you need to link your minecraft account at pika network with your discord account.

And the last 500 iron can be obtained by actually using your vote tokens.
Since you already have VIP at this point you can get 500 iron per temporary VIP you pull.
I experimented and got these vote crate ratios:
5 Star: 7/390
4 Star: 19/390
3 Star: 97/390
2 Star: 142/390
1 Star: 125/390

Because only one of the three possible 5-Star drops gives you 500 iron you need to divide this likelyness by 3 -> ≈ 0,598%

Now with a bit of calculating i got the likelyness of hitting this chance once being...
... 95% when you use 802 Vote Tokens
... 99% when you use 1123 Vote Tokens

This rounded 4-5 Months of Voting would close to guarantee you getting Titan. Isn't that great :D

The only thing you now need is persistence xD

The Process to getting Elite and VIP is similar just without the gambling and the discord bot vote to get iron.

Fun fact: if you wanted to speedrun this you might actually just need 5 months of continuous voting to get from Nonrank to Titan.

I just had fun discovering it and now im here with my Elite rank and this post explaining it. Anyways i hope i helped someone equally as interested in this as me and good luck :D
Even champion rank is pretty easy to get and it's easier than VIP rank to get ngl like :
• If you link your account to discord and chat as hard as you can and get the leader board (#1,#2,#3) there for one month you will receive gold
• It's very easy cuz on one chats there that much ngl
° I will get elite rank soon :)
(You may ask why I don't have elite rank.. or champion with knowing this method cuz I am permanent banned from there discord xd for sending a gif ;-; )hope I get unbanned

-SweatyBlaze

McSpeedyYT

Pika Lover
IGN
McSpeedyYT
Even champion rank is pretty easy to get and it's easier than VIP rank to get ngl like :
• If you link your account to discord and chat as hard as you can and get the leader board (#1,#2,#3) there for one month you will receive gold
(You may ask why I don't have elite rank.. or champion with knowing this method cuz I am permanent banned from there discord xd for sending a gif ;-; )hope I get unbanned

-SweatyBlaze
lmao banned for sending a gif? incredible

Gaminghacker7

Pika Lover

-SweatyBlaze
Easier said than done Permanent VIP only takes 14 days to get bruh

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Easier said than done Permanent VIP only takes 14 days to get bruh
Yea but see for that you need to vote and remember it but in discord you just need to chat in my pov it is easier than getting that VIP rank.... But yea its not that easy too...

Gaminghacker7

Pika Lover
Yea but see for that you need to vote and remember it but in discord you just need to chat in my pov it is easier than getting that VIP rank.... But yea its not that easy too...
Like spamming? Imo voting doesn't hv competition.. u just vote and guarantee to get VIP and ELITE but for titan you need a little bit of luck

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Like spamming? Imo voting doesn't hv competition.. u just vote and guarantee to get VIP and ELITE but for titan you need a little bit of luck
Well not true it does have competition ngl... Either way good luck on that one

Gaminghacker7

Pika Lover
Well not true it does have competition ngl... Either way good luck on that one
I was talking bout only the voting part not the leader board. It's individual work.. all u have to do is just vote nobody is gonna prevent u from getting it or can take it away (except it resets every end of the month)

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
I was talking bout only the voting part not the leader board. It's individual work.. all u have to do is just vote nobody is gonna prevent u from getting it or can take it away (except it resets every end of the month)
Oh i see, but see as you said before that you need a Lil bit of work for titan and for my suggestion you can even get champion rank ... And that's pretty ez