Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Elite and Titan rank upgrade using iron

Ankush_MC_2023

Rare Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
In bedwars, iron currency resets every 2 weeks, if that happens then getting ranks like VIP --> Elite upgrade, or Elite --> Titan upgrade will not be possible as iron currency will reset before you can get enough of it to buy the rank upgrades. Does anyone know how to get these rank upgrades?

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
In bedwars, iron currency resets every 2 weeks, if that happens then getting ranks like VIP --> Elite upgrade, or Elite --> Titan upgrade will not be possible as iron currency will reset before you can get enough of it to buy the rank upgrades. Does anyone know how to get these rank upgrades?
You can get VIP —> ELITE by voting only
You can get 1,5k iron every month, by voting 5 times a day for 30 days
And 1k Iron by voting in Discord
Then you claim all the Iron at the last day of the month so it has 14 days to expire.
Then you vote for 10 days more so you can get 500 Iron more
And you will have 3k Iron

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day then it would take you 20 days to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.

Now that you have VIP rank you can even upgrade it to ELITE

HOW TO GET ELITE RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day and you already have VIP rank it would take you 40 days to get to 200 votes which will allow you to get 2000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get Elite rank.

It is a little complicated from here so pay attention

You need to start voting when the season resets at the end of the month so that you have 30/31 days to vote
If you vote regularly from the start of the season you will have 150 votes by the last day of the month and now you can claim it for 1500 iron.

TIP - You need to claim your votes before the end of the month or they will disappear but don't claim it too early or else the claimed iron will disappear. So only claim it when you have 150 votes.

When the season resets you will have 0 votes and 1500 iron so you can vote for 10 days and get 50 votes and get 500 iron. Now that you have 2000 iron and 4 days to spend it you can get Elite rank for completely free.

HOW TO GET TITAN RANK BY VOTING

Trust me there is a way..
To get titan rank by voting you need to vote for 10months and save up your vote crate keys and have Elite rank
Then get 2000 iron by voting now on the last day redeem all your iron and you will have 2000 iron.
Now that you have 2000 iron and 10 months worth of vote tokens you can open vote crates and by opening those vote crates you might get vip rank (30 days) 5 times if you are lucky. Now all that vip rank will get converted into 2500 iron and you will have 4500 iron in total and you get Titan rank now.

Tip - Time this process very accurately or you may loose iron
Tip - Save all your vote tokens till final day of the process
Tip - Pray for luck cause to get Titan rank all you need is Luck.

THANK ME LATER AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEM Elite/VIP/TITAN RANK

OP
OP
Ankush_MC_2023

Ankush_MC_2023

Rare Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day then it would take you 20 days to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.

Now that you have VIP rank you can even upgrade it to ELITE

HOW TO GET ELITE RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day and you already have VIP rank it would take you 40 days to get to 200 votes which will allow you to get 2000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get Elite rank.

It is a little complicated from here so pay attention

You need to start voting when the season resets at the end of the month so that you have 30/31 days to vote
If you vote regularly from the start of the season you will have 150 votes by the last day of the month and now you can claim it for 1500 iron.

TIP - You need to claim your votes before the end of the month or they will disappear but don't claim it too early or else the claimed iron will disappear. So only claim it when you have 150 votes.

When the season resets you will have 0 votes and 1500 iron so you can vote for 10 days and get 50 votes and get 500 iron. Now that you have 2000 iron and 4 days to spend it you can get Elite rank for completely free.

HOW TO GET TITAN RANK BY VOTING

Trust me there is a way..
To get titan rank by voting you need to vote for 10months and save up your vote crate keys and have Elite rank
Then get 2000 iron by voting now on the last day redeem all your iron and you will have 2000 iron.
Now that you have 2000 iron and 10 months worth of vote tokens you can open vote crates and by opening those vote crates you might get vip rank (30 days) 5 times if you are lucky. Now all that vip rank will get converted into 2500 iron and you will have 4500 iron in total and you get Titan rank now.

Tip - Time this process very accurately or you may loose iron
Tip - Save all your vote tokens till final day of the process
Tip - Pray for luck cause to get Titan rank all you need is Luck.

THANK ME LATER AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEM Elite/VIP/TITAN RANK
Thanks for the help. I will give you a free follow

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Thanks for the help. I will give you a free follow
I think he don't know but u can get 1k iron in 20 days by voting for pika network stats bot in top.gg. U can vote for the bot every 12 hours u need 40 votes 2 votes a day so 20 days and u can get 1k iron which reduces the luck part

OP
OP
Ankush_MC_2023

Ankush_MC_2023

Rare Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
I think he don't know but u can get 1k iron in 20 days by voting for pika network stats bot in top.gg. U can vote for the bot every 12 hours u need 40 votes 2 votes a day so 20 days and u can get 1k iron which reduces the luck part
I can't do that because I need to login to vote and I don't have a discord account

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
no i know but i did the minimum requirements

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
Maybe you played more than me, because in the middle of 2023 I got banned + Also stopped playing for 2 months
so... i loved hacking and getting banned every day i have now 43 ban ig
but when i got bloody a60((but now a70)) i stopped hacking((also got elite))