Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Time stopper | Rotational Item

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Username:
CoolCozmoGamer99

Suggestion:
Time stopper | Rotational Item

Detailed description:
I have no idea if this is from Hypixel or not, anyways the time stopper is pretty self explanatory. You buy it from the item shop under the rotational items page, and its an Ice block which you can right click on player when 3-4 blocks in range of the player and it freezes them in a cage. (in the air or on the ground) for 3 seconds. Then they can resume playing.

(Price is going to be 5 gold)

Reason(s):
- 1. It's an original idea that Pika could add.

- 2. We need more rotational items.

- 3. It's nice and simple and really easy to use.

Edit: Since ya'll wanted it to be more expensive, I'll make it 2 ems as the price.

Example(s):
N/A

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
+1
Price should be in Emeralds as it can stop enemies from doing anything. In the end phase, players are going buy this as much they can because how powerful it can be in final combat.
2-4 Emeralds are reasonable price.
Anyways good suggestion.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Great suggestion! I would love to see that in-game too! That would make my streams even more crazy :>

MrRandom737

Banned
Hi CoolCozmoGamer99. I am Glad to tell you that the suggestion has been upvoted. Have fun playing on the server!

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This would ruin the experience of the players.
  • It will be exploited by players in the last fights as there is quite some gold by the end of games (if it's a long one)
  • Players will just freeze enemy and spawn a iron golem and just box the player in.
  • Skills and cluches that are essential for bedwars will be rendered useless in front of this op item
  • It will be like p2w 💀💀 (fr you just box a player in and you can just combo him, )
  • And the price is tooo cheap for such an op item (should be atleast 5 ems

zSeann

Legendary Pika
NEUTRAL

This item could be exploitable in many ways, which makes me question if this could be a good new rotation item.
Also, 5 gold is way too low for this item in my opinion, it should be atleast 4 emeralds.

In the other hand, very creative and could be fun to see it in Bedwars.

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
This would ruin the experience of the players.
  • It will be exploited by players in the last fights as there is quite some gold by the end of games (if it's a long one)
  • Players will just freeze enemy and spawn a iron golem and just box the player in.
  • Skills and cluches that are essential for bedwars will be rendered useless in front of this op item
  • It will be like p2w 💀💀 (fr you just box a player in and you can just combo him, )
  • And the price is tooo cheap for such an op item (should be atleast 5 ems
Thank you for the feedback, I did change the price for it. And anyone can buy it, rotational items aren't suppose to be P2W.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
But i think it could be too op in some cases but it is a cool and inovative idea. In my opinion i think they should add a limit use per game

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
I like the idea, it seems like fun to play. A little op in my opinion but still would be fun to play for sure. They should still add a limited use of two like cOdEx567 said

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
+1
This is the creativeness I'd like to see being brought into this game! (but if you decide to accept it, make it obtainable only with ems due to many reasons mentioned above)

Michaelviofs

Мусорные мешки - это важный элемент в современном домашнем уборе. Они позволяют собирать мусор и сохранять его в безопасности до тех пор, пока его не утилизируют. Кроме того, использование мусорных мешков имеет еще ряд других польз.

Во-первых, мусорные мешки облегчают процесс уборки, позволяя быстро собирать мусор в одном месте. Они защищают поверхности от загрязнения и способствуют тому, что помещение остается более чистым.

Во-вторых, мусорные мешки гигиенически и безопасны. Они помогают предотвращать распространение бактерий и грибков, которые могут вызвать различные заболевания. Благодаря высокой прочности и качественному материалу, мусорные мешки не рвутся и не течут, что позволяет собирать отходы безопасным для человека способом.
мешки для мусора купить

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
This sounds cool. Although, 5 gold is too cheap, price being in emeralds would be better.