Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this srever sucks lmao

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
this
server
kinda
sucks
lol
bad
server
eheh
Who asked?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Fakun

Fakun

Pika Lover
Oh no, bunch of snowflakes that can't accept hate for their server. Did you even know what happened yesterday? Bunch of plots got ruined because of armor stands that someone placed that cause our plots to be unplayable since armor stands that had been placed cause intense lag. We had to reset all of our builds that we work hard on, but for some reason I can't reset mine. So I have the right to hate, my plot gets bombarded with lag and therefore my hard work is wasted. A lot of rules were broken also, advertising (even on public chat), inappropriate nicknames (I am surprised they even got passed hub), sexual content (builds, public chat), swearing (most common), forbidden links (links that were built on plots. I saw one and it was a furry website link), language (not speaking english on public chat). I got no evidence, but I got no reason to say all of this with no proof to back it up. I actually broke some of this rules, but I've changed my ways. Don't reply to this thread if you're just gonna shift the topic to my server.

Pardon my grammar.

spinach

Oh no, bunch of snowflakes that can't accept hate for their server. Did you even know what happened yesterday? Bunch of plots got ruined because of armor stands that someone placed that cause our plots to be unplayable since armor stands that had been placed cause intense lag. We had to reset all of our builds that we work hard on, but for some reason I can't reset mine. So I have the right to hate, my plot gets bombarded with lag and therefore my hard work is wasted. A lot of rules were broken also, advertising (even on public chat), inappropriate nicknames (I am surprised they even got passed hub), sexual content (builds, public chat), swearing (most common), forbidden links (links that were built on plots. I saw one and it was a furry website link), language (not speaking english on public chat). I got no evidence, but I got no reason to say all of this with no proof to back it up. I actually broke some of this rules, but I've changed my ways. Don't reply to this thread if you're just gonna shift the topic to my server.

Pardon my grammar.
You're not funny, go play on your dumb 1.16.5 aternos server with your 1 member

OP
OP
Fakun

Fakun

Pika Lover
You're not funny, go play on your dumb 1.16.5 aternos server with your 1 member
Ahh, a child. A child like you should not even try to join this argument, you will not understand a single sh1t. Okay?
Muka mo siguro mukang burat.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I agree that Creative is not that great at the moment but the rest other gamemodes are fine

spinach

Ahh, a child. A child like you should not even try to join this argument, you will not understand a single sh1t. Okay?
ok lol wasnt planning to anyways

dwolp

Pika Member
and dont call other people child when u are probably just an 8 yr old hating on a server cuz u dont like it lol

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Is someone barking or something because of a silly bug on a block game