Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update The future of PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
I'm a pretty old player, and I've seen this server grow and die in a year.
I would be happy to see how you do in the Ownership of Pika. Maybe I'll try to help you or maybe I'll apply myself, never tried it in Pika, let's give it a shot.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
Congrats on the new ownership. I can't wait to see what they have in store to making Pika better than it has ever been today. Hopefully Prison will be revamped from the ground up :)

oMeteor

Veteran
I'm a pretty old player, and I've seen this server grow and die in a year.
Can +rep for this sentence, Pretty old cheater, used to b-hop openly in the game, banned multiple times in multiple servers and toxic.
Maybe I'll try to help you or maybe I'll apply myself
Would +rep again, Applied for staff on another server multiple times got denied multiples times been toxic multiple times when he got accepted got demoted in a week.

Was just slipping by and found defman commenting here so I just wanted to +rep for him!

defman

Rare Pika
Can +rep for this sentence, Pretty old cheater, used to b-hop openly in the game, banned multiple times in multiple servers and toxic.
Would +rep again, Applied for staff on another server multiple times got denied multiples times been toxic multiple times when he got accepted got demoted in a week.
Was just slipping by and found defman commenting here so I just wanted to +rep for him!
Oh wow. Hey IRhyme, I see that you remember me, a lot has changed I got the Staff account back in the same month, so no real loses. I've stopped cheating since the summer of 2017, I stopped being toxic since I realized something, toxic behavior doesn't take me no were. If you'd like to chat, we can do it right now, just give me your discord.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
its like a whole new level but i hate there practice for some reason my hits wont register even if i am getting like 150ms
Yeah Practice is pretty laggy for some, but remember that it's not like those "Proffessional" practice servers. They have proxies from USA, EU and EU, there will be lagg, and laggy opponents mostily. I am fairly sure that Practice is not running on a dedicated server, due to the reason it is veeery expensive, if the donations do well, we could maybe give the owners the possibility to get a dedicated server for praqctice! ;) Side note though, Practice makes barely anything, so i'm sure they have other priorities to spend the server's income on.

Lavandu

Pika Lover
My only advice is to just make pika unique. people like things that are new and interesting and will spend their money on that much more than a basic server.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Good luck at this. Hope you two can revive Pika to the top again. Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.