Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

NimydesuYT

Pika Lover
SIDE NOTE: I do not recommend hacking on any server because it will ruin the experience for others and will get you banned on servers, and the same goes for promoting said hacked client(s) because it might get you muted/banned on the server that promoted on, Thanks

The best way to defeat or kill or win against a hacker is to build huge water towers while fighting him to slow him down

and by using a hack which I will not say the name of will help prevent that (please don't say the name of it in the comments)

and they wouldn't know what that hack is because there, not that intelligent

also, you're probably wondering HOW do you know about the hack, well..because a guy on youtube was hacking on
PikaNetwork (the video was 3-4 years old by the way)
And the hacks that he used are known hacks like (can't say the names) and one of them that I didn't know about, and that hack that he used didn't make him be slowed down by anything, and that's how I found out about it

Thank you

all
Love NimydesuYT

JustToGoody

The Pika
SIDE NOTE: I do not recommend hacking on any server because it will ruin the experience for others and will get you banned on servers, and the same goes for promoting said hacked client(s) because it might get you muted/banned on the server that promoted on, Thanks

The best way to defeat or kill or win against a hacker is to build huge water towers while fighting him to slow him down

and by using a hack which I will not say the name of will help prevent that (please don't say the name of it in the comments)

also, you're probably wondering HOW do you know about the hack, well..because a guy on youtube was hacking on
And the hacks that he used are known hacks like (can't say the names) and one of them that I didn't know about, and that hack that he used didn't make him be slowed down by anything, and that's how I found out about it

Thank you

all
Love NimydesuYT
what if the hacker use fly and antikb with reach ?

JustToGoody

The Pika
welp.. there stupid so they don't know how to use it
lol ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I remember hacking roflㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
Same XD ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Same XD ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ye
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
ye
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FreePalestine

The Pika
because it will ruin the experience for others
That will ruin the experience for the hacker too
Playing MC with hacks is not fun.
I remember when I was hacking.. that was not fun and I didn’t even enjoy but just did it

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika

Thank you

all
Love NimydesuYT
Nice thread. Helped me thanks

Potato pwtato potato gay filter kinda gay tbh atm ngl

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika

Thank you

all
Love NimydesuYT
Ever heard of luvonox by the way. Watch his video becoz for him sweats are noobs and when ever he finds a hacker he be like " wow yay guys finally we found a hacker in our game come on lest distroy this kid"

OP
OP
NimydesuYT

NimydesuYT

Pika Lover
Ever heard of luvonox by the way. Watch his video becoz for him sweats are noobs and when ever he finds a hacker he be like " wow yay guys finally we found a hacker in our game come on lest distroy this kid"
Also The Motivation To Create This Thread Was Because of luvonox