Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Best way to grind exp

ACV1

So, there's a lot of player with like 100m, 200m Or even in billion exp. So, I'm curious how do they grind so much exp. Like what's the best way to grind exp. Ik that eblaze give the most exp and you can increase the amount of exp you getting by gold kit, inquistive 5, experience 1, spawner upgrades, exp boosters. Is there anything else that I'm missing out?
Edit: I checked that I gained 1m exp in 6 min 30 second while wearing gold set, exp booster, experience 1 and inquistive 5 on sword

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So, there's a lot of player with like 100m, 200m Or even in billion exp. So, I'm curious how do they grind so much exp. Like what's the best way to grind exp. Ik that eblaze give the most exp and you can increase the amount of exp you getting by gold kit, inquistive 5, experience 1, spawner upgrades, exp boosters. Is there anything else that I'm missing out?
Edit: I checked that I gained 1m exp in 6 min 30 second while wearing gold set, exp booster, experience 1 and inquistive 5 on sword
First you need to have a global exp booster of 3x , 3x personal booster and 1.75x island booster.
You need a gold set , a good grind sword and most important of all a good ping.

Good ping = you kill mobs faster and get more exp.

It's as simple as that