Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The anti-cheat is ASS

3x0v

Lmao i literally see people fly and not get punished for it, yet here I am getting banned for an hour by the anti-cheat for "client modification" (Im on lunar client btw), instead of banning actual cheaters it bans players that either have bad lag or are just good at the game

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Lmao i literally see people fly and not get punished for it, yet here I am getting banned for an hour by the anti-cheat for "client modification" (Im on lunar client btw), instead of banning actual cheaters it bans players that either have bad lag or are just good at the game
A while ago, you would have been punished for Swearing..
Anyway, Create a player report HERE make sure you include evidence

_DominikPro_

Banned
Yes, i agree anti cheat is bad but i don't think it will get any better maybe ur ping is high try fixing that if u can for me its fine

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
i was using 3.7 for 5 mins without even getting kicked while dueling friends once LOL

Silver Wing

The Pika
If you dont wanna get kicked just click with 1 cps
(It works, I have tried it)