Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thanks Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGm

Pika Member
Hello everyone,
This is JamesGm here again. Yep, we have seen a lot of players reaching Free rank. Yeap first of all, I finally reached Free rank. And i do a simple math, I found out that u need to spend 1502478140 to rankup. To be honest, i spent so much of time earning this amount of money. Without begging money, i spent 73 days and 14 hours to get through this hard and challenging "task". Of course, i get some help from some players. First of all, the 22 years old, DarkxSilent. Thanks to him, i mine blocks faster since he gave me an efficiency 6 pickaxe. Thanks a lot and your daughter ingame name: BrightxSilent. Second one, allanjoseph12 that dude that support me so much on playing Prison, motivating me and help me out so much. Thanks for trusting me so much although we just know each others for 3 months and the reaction stuff XD, u got it right every single time. Good vocabulary. Third, handsomeahkai too, that dude that tought me how to make a shop. For those that donated me before Sorry if i didn't mention you but so sorry i calculated i received 300M+ of money and those money i donated it out to those players who needed it.
Only thing i can say through my heart : Thank you so much those who helped me before, supporting me, entertaining me. Thanks.
Prison best friends(Sorry if i didnt tag u): @DarkxSilent, @allanjoseph12, @zxkillgaming, @gotteni, @handsomeahkai, @PheonixFireFlare, @user2.

Stavon

Pika Member
I have never seen you before, or met you before, but congratulations on your achievement :)

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
Are you saying BrightxSilent will be my daughter's when she's born? XD But Not a problem! Glad to see you succeed in getting the rank! :D Keep it up!

Bolja

Legendary Pika
JamesGm! You might think something ended now, but in real just now starting

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm not mentioned cuz I don't think I've done anything to you.... Ah well.. I only met you when you were still on rank x. I can lend you free ender chests at any time!

OP
OP
JamesGm

JamesGm

Pika Member
@iactivemc_quit or @Death i met u before but we didnt talk to each other before. Sorry if i didnt tag u

nd618

Supporter
Congratulations, after so much work you deserved it . Enjoy in freedom .

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello everyone,
This is JamesGm here again. Yep, we have seen a lot of players reaching Free rank. Yeap first of all, I finally reached Free rank. And i do a simple math, I found out that u need to spend 1502478140 to rankup. To be honest, i spent so much of time earning this amount of money. Without begging money, i spent 73 days and 14 hours to get through this hard and challenging "task". Of course, i get some help from some players. First of all, the 22 years old, DarkxSilent. Thanks to him, i mine blocks faster since he gave me an efficiency 6 pickaxe. Thanks a lot and your daughter ingame name: BrightxSilent. Second one, allanjoseph12 that dude that support me so much on playing Prison, motivating me and help me out so much. Thanks for trusting me so much although we just know each others for 3 months and the reaction stuff XD, u got it right every single time. Good vocabulary. Third, handsomeahkai too, that dude that tought me how to make a shop. For those that donated me before Sorry if i didn't mention you but so sorry i calculated i received 300M+ of money and those money i donated it out to those players who needed it.
Only thing i can say through my heart : Thank you so much those who helped me before, supporting me, entertaining me. Thanks.
Prison best friends(Sorry if i didnt tag u): @DarkxSilent, @allanjoseph12, @zxkillgaming, @gotteni, @handsomeahkai, @PheonixFireFlare, @user2.
Congrats! although, i hate math but still. That's a nice solve! :D

NickTrix

Pika Member
73 days... If u need moneh sell obsidian user2 u can mine ender chests make ez moneh 73 days <_< atleast u did it legit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.