Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sw*stika

maduagain

So, me and my friends were playing on the server (we play there every day) and those people made two Swastikas in the game. One of my friends is black and it was a disrespectful moment. We can't find how to report so I decided to post here. We will not play on the server until they are banned. I believe this offends a lot of players on the server.
2021-05-02_19.16.29.png2021-05-02_19.16.27.png

NGaming

Great Reporter
I don’t think you can report as it’s just a screenshot and doesn’t specify who in the blue team actually made that.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Replay mod would have been useful if you were using it. Or any video showing who actually made it.

OP
OP
M

maduagain

Everyone was doing it. I blew one up and two of them rebuilt it. It was there the whole match and nobody of the blue team destroyed it. I don't have more evidences but I'm sure they do it in other matches too. The staff just need to be interested and demand respect from everyone who plays there. :)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Everyone was doing it. I blew one up and two of them rebuilt it. It was there the whole match and nobody of the blue team destroyed it. I don't have more evidences but I'm sure they do it in other matches too. The staff just need to be interested and demand respect from everyone who plays there. :)
Yeah they probably do but you can’t do anything without valid evidence of who built it...

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
So, me and my friends were playing on the server (we play there every day) and those people made two Swastikas in the game. One of my friends is black and it was a disrespectful moment. We can't find how to report so I decided to post here. We will not play on the server until they are banned. I believe this offends a lot of players on the server.
View attachment 21036View attachment 21035
I don't think it should offend anyone until it was meant to offend. It's not a bad thing or any stuff. We Hindus worship it. You can't just call or specify it a swear or something like that like you did in the thread title. But yes, I do think it was meant to offend you and thus, the players should be banned. Not for specifying their religion or stuff but for using religious stuff to offend people. @Lt_Hammerman pls lock this thread as it is too controversial and bad

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Also why tf did u use 'hacks and hackers' in the title lmao

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hello, not necessary that Swastika is only to "disrespect" someone. Swastika is an auspicious sign in Indian Culture. It is used for good fortune or something. Don't know what he used it for.

OP
OP
M

maduagain

Todo mundo estava fazendo isso. Eu explodi um e dois deles o reconstruíram. Ficou lá a partida inteira e ninguém do time azul o destruiu. Não tenho mais evidências, mas tenho certeza que o fazem em outras partidas também. A equipe só precisa se interessar e exigir respeito de todos que atuam lá. 
Hello, not necessary that Swastika is only to "disrespect" someone. Swastika is an auspicious sign in Indian Culture. It is used for good fortune or something. Don't know what he used it for.
idk how to say swastika in english cs im braziliam but man if you look the screenshot you will see. i meant that it was the symbol of Nazism

OP
OP
M

maduagain

Also why tf did u use 'hacks and hackers' in the title lmao
just to get the attention of the staff and the players. I thought one of them was using hack but I can't prove it, but I left the tag there because I wanted to draw attention and I think it's a subject as important as hackers on the server

OP
OP
M

maduagain

I don't think it should offend anyone until it was meant to offend. It's not a bad thing or any stuff. We Hindus worship it. You can't just call or specify it a swear or something like that like you did in the thread title. But yes, I do think it was meant to offend you and thus, the players should be banned. Not for specifying their religion or stuff but for using religious stuff to offend people. @Lt_Hammerman pls lock this thread as it is too controversial and bad
I'm sorry, I'm confused about how to use this site. anyways, tbh i didnt want to hurt you or disrespect your religion. I did the post because the symbol seemed like an attempt to offend (and offended my best friend). i'm a girl and I know what it's like to feel bad playing with people online, so I always try to be respectful to everyone and the symbol sounded like an attempt to be respectful with other players. if you or the staff don't think so, that's fine. I warned you because I believe that a minecraft server is a place for everyone to have fun and it wasnt fun at all. forgive me, in brazil we always see swastikas as a bad thing, thanks for your alert, and I'm sorry again
but it is sad that you ask for the thread to be deleted when all I want is to help the server and demand respect :/

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Todo mundo estava fazendo isso. Eu explodi um e dois deles o reconstruíram. Ficou lá a partida inteira e ninguém do time azul o destruiu. Não tenho mais evidências, mas tenho certeza que o fazem em outras partidas também. A equipe só precisa se interessar e exigir respeito de todos que atuam lá. 

idk how to say swastika in english cs im braziliam but man if you look the screenshot you will see. i meant that it was the symbol of Nazism
Swastik in Indian Culture is same? z

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I'm sorry, I'm confused about how to use this site. anyways, tbh i didnt want to hurt you or disrespect your religion. I did the post because the symbol seemed like an attempt to offend (and offended my best friend). i'm a girl and I know what it's like to feel bad playing with people online, so I always try to be respectful to everyone and the symbol sounded like an attempt to be respectful with other players. if you or the staff don't think so, that's fine. I warned you because I believe that a minecraft server is a place for everyone to have fun and it wasnt fun at all. forgive me, in brazil we always see swastikas as a bad thing, thanks for your alert, and I'm sorry again
but it is sad that you ask for the thread to be deleted when all I want is to help the server and demand respect :/
Hey, don't worry. You aren't getting bullied/targeted here. We are just telling you that it isn't bannable and it is okay to have questions like this. You can always ask them here. Or you can ask them to me privately. Sometimes people misunderstand things and it is okay. We are humans. In that see he also could have meant the Swastika as Nazism but we don know, do we? So, it isn't really bannable.
You are right that we should be respectful with everyone and everyone should be with us. Also that Minecraft server is a place for everyone to have fun. Don't say sorry aw. We respect you too. Don't lose confidence in yourself or your thoughts!

If you have any questions you can ask. :)

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
nope i wasnt offened or anything but as jace said, its a religious sign in indian culture. if they used it for nasizm, idk what to say

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
if u want, i can report them for you for being disrespectful and for inaapropriate signs. would love to help

EvilThunderer

Pika Lover
Hey what those guys did to your friend is really mean of them.
Do you want to get together ingame and try to queue those players and try and catch them in the act?