Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival reset - pt. 2

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello pikacrafters,

Today as I was playing pika network I've realized survival carries many many bugs that definetly affect negatively the experience of the players.

This is a list of the bugs I've seen recently, and with reports of other players (Note: I've experienced all of those issues so I know all of them are true):

-When a player places water or lava, the fluid won't expand and will keep forever in that 1x1x1 form, wether there is any claim or not;

-Entities like paintings have disappeared more than 1 time now and I'm afraid they keep doing so;

-Animals, sheeps, cows, etc, dispawn from players farms, even those who are names by a tag. This makes players unollowed to make animal farms, which is an important part of the game;

-Flint n steel doesn't work, literally for anything, you can't burn items, activate nether portals or just place fire on a block.

-Tags crate is broken, so those players which had the luck to have a tags key froma vote crate (very low chance) will use that key and won't get any prize.

Weirder than that, I've also experienced for a moment that flint n steel were working and it happened for like 2 minutes and after that they came back to their broken status.

Survival needs a reset or at least fix those issues, I'm not even talking about taking out the lag. If you want to keep this old survival then fix those things, survival used to be one of the best pika servers..... If you want to make a reset then check my other thread, made a few months ago...

Regards,
HyperRSmash

Slendyy

Veteran
Doesn't matter whatever you do or write. It's a read and close thread , of course they don't care about it. Just like what happen with your last one and mine too.

iwanfgufaw

yes this survival is stupid i had like 3 stacks of vote keys i opened them got a tag keyiser and i gotiw notihng

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Kits are not working! I can't take my donator kits. I did request reset many many times but who cares!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I wonder why they even keep the server while its in a state like this. If its only because persons have donated in the past then thats just rubbish because with the way survival is right now, survival is barely enjoyable thus the ranks already went to waste.