Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival - Reset | May the 2nd 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogikraljbk

Looking forward to reset,kinda sad to lose everything but sometimes we all need a fresh start.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
When do factions get a reset? The normal factions server is basically deserted many people are not coming online

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
I'm really hyped for this reset, but having 2 worlds is enough for players to get resources and I don't find the need for a resource world since both worlds would span to a total of 450million blocks together in a 1 block height, resource world would only make things way easier, survival is all about surviving with limited resources in the world.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Will the Donator Ranks stay the same, or will we have different stuff?

MouraThat

Veteran
A little bit laggy but much better than the reset and its safe to say I'm quite addicted to the game. Clan system also works really well and I think everyone is finding it very fun (apart from a few bugs)
Well Done

xArmdd

So far I love the new Survival and I'd like to mention few minor bugs that me and probably other players experienced.
We can't add an enchanted book on an item that has been renamed with /rename (on the anvil)
Shop add buy/sell price sometimes doesn't accept neither "stop" or any number for the price in chat until relogging back to the server
Great work on the server so far we love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.