Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Drop Party -Saturday 4th JULY 3-4PM(GMT)

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Party over

Pretty successful ,there's a few issues we had such as :
- Donators not behaving themselves and using /fly and also taking a lot of the items designated for fighters (we'll fix this before next time)
- Droppers being too slow (again I have a solution for this)

But apart from that , we had very high attendance and everything ran smoothly.

I will be doing another Drop party in August/September but for now I'm taking a break.
Thanks to @tozztozzo , @KittenznOm , @boopboopMC and many others who I can't all tag for the assistance without you this wouldn't have been successful.
Survival was as full as its been for a very long time and its nice to have a server event , after all thats the whole aim just to have fun as a community :p

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
It was a fantastic event! Thanks for organizing it, and bringing people together!

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Party over

Pretty successful ,there's a few issues we had such as :
- Donators not behaving themselves and using /fly and also taking a lot of the items designated for fighters (we'll fix this before next time)
- Droppers being too slow (again I have a solution for this)

But apart from that , we had very high attendance and everything ran smoothly.

I will be doing another Drop party in August/September but for now I'm taking a break.
Thanks to @tozztozzo , @KittenznOm , @boopboopMC and many others who I can't all tag for the assistance without you this wouldn't have been successful.
Survival was as full as its been for a very long time and its nice to have a server event , after all thats the whole aim just to have fun as a community :p

Your welcome, Ill start collecting things for the next one also : )

Disaalt

The Pika
Wait can we get a voucher instead of a rank insdead

tlang

Veteran
we will be waiting for the next drop party!!