Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Drop Party -Saturday 4th JULY 3-4PM(GMT)

MouraThat

Veteran
Pika Network Unofficial Survival Drop Party
Hosted By MouraThat
Assisted by: ErnestPogi , Kittenznom and Tozztozzo
With the help of : Boopboopmc,ImIvanns,Vorn3x,Midknight22 ,sahil003, Kaiite,BrightKhoa,paolzkie32, ItsToby and Felipe
When? : Saturday 4th July 3-4pm GMT
Where? : You can request to /tpa to me or an assistant(ErnestPogi) or anyone else inside the drop party building to a drop party building designed for such events.
This event is completly free and its a fun way to win a lot of cool items

Firstly , there are some simple rules
- Don't be mean to each other , everyone will get a chance to win prizes
- Don't enter assistant only areas , stay within the building
- DO NOT FLY (if you have /fly)

Not following these rules will result in you getting kicked from the drop party.

Secondly, I'm going to require some help:
  • I need some help from people to donate some items ,please contact me on discord to join the drop party group chat so you can see what is required
UPDATE: All donations have been recieved , we have 8 dispensers which have 2 double chests worth of stuff (minimum) each , there are so many things to give away thanks to the kind donations of everyone .

The Prizes being giveaway include:

Beacons

Vote crate keys [ 8 stacks]

Epic crate Keys [ 32 x Epic Keys]

Music Discs

Commands such as /nick

colour chats

Donator kit vouchers

Enchanted armour

Enchanted Tools

Enderchests

Enderpearls

Quartz Blocks

Diamonds

Emeralds / advertising emeralds

Iron

Gold

Redstone

Horse Armour

Nether items (maybe)

Ore Blocks (Including 18 stacks of iron blocks)

Dyes/Banners

Name tags

Golden apples/Carrots

Bookshelves/Enchanting tables

Sea Lanterns

Shulker Boxes

Wood

Anvils

Mob Heads

Turtle eggs
Dyes ,Enchanted books, Droppers , Sponges and more !

Towards the end of the drop party I'm also going to be giving away some super cool prizes , these consist of:
  1. Slime Balls (We have 3 stacks to give away)
  2. Claim Blocks (There will be a grand prize of 20,000 claimblocks and then some smaller amounts)
  3. Bank Notes (Over $250,000 worth of money split up into banknotes)
  4. Very Rare Items; x 1 Elytra , 3 x Trident, 2 x Unique Key, 1x Looting 7 sword , 1 x With Skeleton head , 3 x Dragon head and End Dragon Summoners
  5. 3 x God Keys
  6. A Samurai rank (Donated by Tozztozzo) and A grand prize of Ninja Rank (which will be bought instantly via the Pika store) -> I will drop some book and quills and some will contain random prizes but one will contain the prize of a rank)
  7. and Finally , I'll be using 'Epic Key All' so everyone online at the end of the drop party will be guaranteed an epic key (cool right?)
I'm really looking forward to this amazing giveaway and hope to see a lot of people there on Saturday.

Regards,
MouraThat

Note(Update) : This thread has been updated with some new items being given out and also with the assistant roles now asigned. This thread is still subject to update and its highly likely a couple of days before I may update (add) some new items to this list once everyone's donations have been finalised. Also There's still a small chance I will not be able to giveaway the alchemist rank , i can assure you I'll definetly give away a rank but if I can't give it away I'll update the thread a couple of days before just so people are aware.
Major update : I will no longer be giving away an alchemist rank due to complications (I will still give away this rank eventually but later this year) , instead I will be purchasing a ninja rank and Tozztozzo has kindly donated a samurai rank so I'll be giving away 2 ranks :D , sorry for the complications.
Major Update V2: The drop party will be now hosted on 4th July as long as the lag isn't too bad , we're ready.

Last edited:

Mart

Rare Pika
I can't be there! R.I.P! Well, I hope you all have a great time :D

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I also made a discord group directly concerning this drop party and only that.
Contact me on RockyGaming#0801
If you want to join for : Donating , assisting or you just want updates on the progress of it etc.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
This is something that the community is in desperate need of! An actual server specific event. When staff will not do it, users take it into their own hands! I love it. Thanks for doing what you're doing MouraThat! If you want some cash for your drop party, I'll donate a bit, and I'll help out as much as possible outside of that.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
This is something that the community is in desperate need of! An actual server specific event. When staff will not do it, users take it into their own hands! I love it. Thanks for doing what you're doing MouraThat! If you want some cash for your drop party, I'll donate a bit, and I'll help out as much as possible outside of that.
You know my discord , hit me up whenever ur free ;)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
You know boop, I have been making a massive maze, I just haven't announced it yet bb.

And the reason I haven't definitely isn't because making a maze from y240 to y10 was a much larger project than I realized and I am cripplingly lazy

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
You know boop, I have been making a massive maze, I just haven't announced it yet bb.

And the reason I haven't definitely isn't because making a maze from y240 to y10 was a much larger project than I realized and I am cripplingly lazy
Hahaha! Have fun with that.

Very excited for this drop party. Tons of amazing rewards, and they keep on rolling in!

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Update : Some tremendous support from a lot of people so far ,
Special shoutouts to : @tozztozzo and @KittenznOm @ErnesPogi @boopboopMC for their especially big donations
This thread is definetly going to get updated as with their help , I believe I'm going to be able to give out even more cool and better prizes.
:):):)

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Drop me with in the dp I'm Chicken

Attachments

• minecraft_PNG75.png
    minecraft_PNG75.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
UPDATE : (VERY IMPORTANT)

Due to lag and some availbility issues I'm posponing the event. It could still happen this week but with the lag a) its difficult to host and b) there's just not enough players online to make it worth while.
I'll be keeping everyone updated but rest assured this event is cancelled , it'll still happen sometime in the first bit of July just when the time is right.
Sorry for the inconvinience

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
This is in your hands
Please vote for the most ideal date
https://www.strawpoll.me/20468701/r

Friday 5th July = Sunday 5th July (my bad xD)

Poll closing Tomorrow and final date/final update will be done on this thread
People have voted for Saturday 4th July
Assuming lag isn't too bad and the player count isn't too low , it shall go ahead on Saturday 4th July 3-4pm GMT (Check your timezone) , See you all there :D