Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion: Add The Bridge to Pika

I don't know if others have suggested this or not (many may have), but I think adding The Bridge to Pika would be a great addition to the server's list of minigames.

If anyone wants to play The Bridge, they would just go to servers like BlocksMC, which actually reduces Pika players. That is why adding The Bridge to the server would be a good addition.

For the devs who are interested in using a Bukkit plugin for this, there is a The Bridge plugin available on SpigotMC:

Anuly

Veteran
1. This is not the correct sub forum to post suggestions, do it here
2. This particular suggestion has been suggested and denied multiple times before, so its not gonna be added anytime soon
you can look for similar suggestions here

OP
OP
thekbwithnodude
1. This is not the correct sub forum to post suggestions, do it here
2. This particular suggestion has been suggested and denied multiple times before, so its not gonna be added anytime soon
you can look for similar suggestions here
Oh ok, I wasn't aware. Thanks for letting me know :)

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
I
I don't know if others have suggested this or not (many may have), but I think adding The Bridge to Pika would be a great addition to the server's list of minigames.

If anyone wants to play The Bridge, they would just go to servers like BlocksMC, which actually reduces Pika players. That is why adding The Bridge to the server would be a good addition.

For the devs who are interested in using a Bukkit plugin for this, there is a The Bridge plugin available on SpigotMC:
It would be great if they will add bridge but not any time soon ig

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
True, "The Bridge" Is A Pretty Popular Minigame In Minecraft, Most Cracked Servers Dont Have The Bridge, This Could Increase The Popularity Of Pika-Network In An Overall Way And More players (Wanting To Play Bridge) Will Join The Server Thus Increasing The Popularity Of Pika Among Cracked Servers!