Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGm

Pika Member
Hello everyone,
Nowadays in Prison, a lot of people keep asking me or some Free rank pros for money. They keep asking for money and this kind of situation is getting ridiculous. I hope everyone that is new to Prison please do keep an eye to the pinned message in Prison

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
The only way for non-donator to take care of this issue is to screenshot the spam you are receiving after you told them to stop. Give them the time this is happening and place a report ticket at the link below. If you are a donator you should have the /ignore command to ignore them.
https://pika-network.net/banreport/

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I usually don't mind. I sometimes give 1 million to rank A just to stop asking me. I don't usually give the prestige ranks money seeing they need more than 1 Million.

user2

Pika Lover
I usually don't mind. I sometimes give 1 million to rank A just to stop asking me. I don't usually give the prestige ranks money seeing they need more than 1 Million.

People who act the same as you are exactly why this behavior continues.

New player joins> "I need money to rank up" spam> another player gives them money to hopefully stop the spam> new player runs out of money while ranking up> ???what do you think the new player is going to do now???

Now with my method it works like this

new player joins> "Can you give me money to rank up> me "SURE! Just get to mining and turn your ores into blocks to sell to a shop, EZ money"> them "wtf man I need money" > me "I just told you how to get easy money" > them "..."

They either continue begging and get reported for spam, or, most likely is the case they get to work, or sometimes they just quit.

Either way, less spam, face it these kids just want instant satisfaction, and you are giving it to them. If this is how you want to play, don't join a prison server. Prison is SUPPOSED to be a grind.

I have nothing against helping a player, IF they aren't begging. Being #5 in the entire /baltop, I am able to help those that help themselves. I make a choice to NOT give to beggars, otherwise they never learn.

When I help, I will go to the various mines and and use /invsee to see who is ACTUALLY trying. Those are the users that I will give a donator pick to, or mine a bunch of materials for them, or give them money. But NEVER to those that beg in chat or /msg, NEVER EVER. 7 times out of 10 I put the ones that beg on /ignore.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Fam.. It's nothing to be worried about, they look up to u and u should really be proud of yourself for that accomplishment. I know I had my fair share of money beggers but everyone who is a higher ranking person, will be asked for money so the next time someone asks u for some money, grab a change or two, atleast u know u did the right thing :D

Leo Out

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Ignore them man, be proud of what you've reached!
Only give money to others if you're concerned about it. It's
all your choice what your response is. I believe you can also
do /ignore (player) to not see any more messages of the player
besides from rankups.

Eshan

I usually pay money to a new user because of they are the new member. if user spamming a lot on chat I will use/ignore or ask a staff member to warn them, if staff member online

allanjoseph12

well i pay random ppl 10M but I dont pay for those who begs me/someone's money, idk why 10m lol, i just ignore them and say "dont beg man, just mine and earn money yourself".

OP
OP
JamesGm

JamesGm

Pika Member
The funniest thing is... Those who play Pika Prison really need to study Physics. You know why? Because they are lazy to caps their m. They put (m) instead of (M). For those who beg for money, listen up. Everyone can pay you guys m because m means 0.000010

FearThePro

Pika Member
just try to get on with prison even if others spam you if you cant take it any more report to a staff and maybe they will be able to help you with your need

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Lol
TBH I have never given anyone who begs me aside from the people that DON'T ask for money or can somehow amuse me in the chat with jokes and memes and stuff. <--- NOTE: Don't spam chat with random funny stuff (Op prison) or dirty jokes (Both prisons) just to get money! AND DON'T BEG ME FOR MONEY OR I'LL /ignore YOU!

Out :/

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Lol
TBH I have never given anyone who begs me aside from the people that DON'T ask for money or can somehow amuse me in the chat with jokes and memes and stuff. <--- NOTE: Don't spam chat with random funny stuff (Op prison) or dirty jokes (Both prisons) just to get money! AND DON'T BEG ME FOR MONEY OR I'LL /ignore YOU!

Out :/
In the case of dirty jokes, I will just screenshot the offender and report them anyway for sexual content. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.