Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop hackusating, here's why.

Unawarely

The Pika
Saying nice reach will make them rethink their life decisions and uninstall their hax

_Longthings_

Pika Lover
bad ping (between 100ms and 200ms) and high cps (13-20), you'll get easily hackusated, plus delayed kb due to the bad ping.
peaple with these things (bad ping and high cps), are hard to play against that's why they get hackusated a lot.
I myself have 60ms and 6-8 cps and i get hackusated all the time, but i got used to it tho, also i have never hackusated someone in this server, putting in mind that even tough i have 5 years of experience in this pvp community, there must always be someone or even more who are truly better than me.

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Hello everyone,
I'm here to quickly explain why hackusating other players won't help you in any way. It won't even make you feel better about yourself.

Let's say that you encountered someone who might be cheating so you tell them in the chat something like "nice reach". Let's consider two scenarios here:
1. They're using reach, so you warned them that their reach was blatant enough to be observed in a fight. That means they can make their reach look less visible, meaning they have a lower chance of getting punished by a staff member who might spectate them later.
2. They're not hacking, and you're just mad because you lost. In this scenario, they might laugh at you or simply ignore your accusations.

In both scenarios, you don't help yourself in any way. In the first one you're helping the hacker, and in the second one you're making a clown out of yourself, none of which benefits you.
Instead of hackusating, you should record a potential hacker and report them on the forums so they have a higher chance of getting punished if they're cheating. If they're not cheating, nobody will know that you falsely accused them, so you won't need to worry about appearing dumb.
I don't think you will even feel better about yourself if the second scenario is considered. When you hackusate a good player you just prove to them that you're worse than they are. You might lie to yourself and think you're better, but at the end of the day, you know that you probably lost to someone who's simply better than you.
I hope this thread helped you understand that you shouldn't hackusate players anymore. It's just not worth it.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
This post came just in time, cuz someone was hackusating a ton yesterday and saying that everyone who can combo is hacking lol

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
225 ping + avg 7 cps + blockhit +w-tap +projectiles = hackusation

Ønce

Legendary Pika
bad ping (between 100ms and 200ms) and high cps (13-20), you'll get easily hackusated, plus delayed kb due to the bad ping.
peaple with these things (bad ping and high cps), are hard to play against that's why they get hackusated a lot.
I myself have 60ms and 6-8 cps and i get hackusated all the time, but i got used to it tho, also i have never hackusated someone in this server, putting in mind that even tough i have 5 years of experience in this pvp community, there must always be someone or even more who are truly better than me.
ur calling 100-200 ping bad when im getting 3k ping :kek:

_Longthings_

Pika Lover
ur calling 100-200 ping bad when im getting 3k ping :kek:
it's not particularly bad, but it gives you an advantage against other players, and as i mentioned before, it is the kb delay you get due to your high ping, which goes up between 100-200.

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
it's not particularly bad, but it gives you an advantage against other players, and as i mentioned before, it is the kb delay you get due to your high ping, which goes up between 100-200.
people with low ping think people with high ping get an advantage, people with high ping think people with low ping get an advantage, but people with 3456 ping are the true winners