Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stop hackusating, here's why.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello everyone,
I'm here to quickly explain why hackusating other players won't help you in any way. It won't even make you feel better about yourself.

Let's say that you encountered someone who might be cheating so you tell them in the chat something like "nice reach". Let's consider two scenarios here:
1. They're using reach, so you warned them that their reach was blatant enough to be observed in a fight. That means they can make their reach look less visible, meaning they have a lower chance of getting punished by a staff member who might spectate them later.
2. They're not hacking, and you're just mad because you lost. In this scenario, they might laugh at you or simply ignore your accusations.

In both scenarios, you don't help yourself in any way. In the first one you're helping the hacker, and in the second one you're making a clown out of yourself, none of which benefits you.
Instead of hackusating, you should record a potential hacker and report them on the forums so they have a higher chance of getting punished if they're cheating. If they're not cheating, nobody will know that you falsely accused them, so you won't need to worry about appearing dumb.
I don't think you will even feel better about yourself if the second scenario is considered. When you hackusate a good player you just prove to them that you're worse than they are. You might lie to yourself and think you're better, but at the end of the day, you know that you probably lost to someone who's simply better than you.
I hope this thread helped you understand that you shouldn't hackusate players anymore. It's just not worth it.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Last edited:

keiko

The Pika
i dont hackusate i just try to beat them again

like this hammer dude
i kept trying to beat him and i beated him

once

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello everyone,
I'm here to quickly explain why hackusating other players won't help you in any way. It won't even make you feel better about yourself.

Let's say that you encountered someone who might be cheating so you tell them in the chat something like "nice reach". Let's consider two scenarios here:
1. They're using reach, so you warned them that their reach was blatant enough to be observed in a fight. That means they can make their reach look less visible, meaning they have a lower chance of getting punished by a staff member who might spectate them later.
2. They're not hacking, and you're just mad because you lost. In this scenario, they might laugh at you or simply ignore your accusations.

In both scenarios, you don't help yourself in any way. In the first one you're helping the hacker, and in the second one you're making a clown out of yourself, none of which benefits you.
Instead of hackusating, you should record a potential hacker and report them on the forums so they have a higher chance of getting punished if they're cheating. If they're not cheating, nobody will know that you falsely accused them, so you won't need to worry about appearing dumb.
I don't think you will even feel better about yourself if the second scenario is considered. When you hackusate a good player you just prove to them that you're worse than they are. You might lie to yourself and think you're better, but at the end of the day, you know that you probably lost to someone who's simply better than you.
I hope this thread helped you understand that you shouldn't hackusate players anymore. It's just not worth it.
should make a thread call
"how not to get hackusated"
will be better ig

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i get hackusated alot when im not even that good ;/

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
you dont need a good skills
just need a bad ping
bad ping > good ping hacker
eh i kinda agree with you but kinda not too
high ping gives you delayed or no kb
but its difficult to play with high ping so ye

Splaterd

Rare Pika
Hello everyone,

Lt. I agree and disagree rome 5 blocks in ranked I called him out and he used even more reach then previously. He's still not punished . Of anything they might turn it up

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Lt. I agree and disagree rome 5 blocks in ranked I called him out and he used even more reach then previously. He's still not punished . Of anything they might turn it up
Well, it won't help you if you call someone out. They won't get punished for that. Better make a player report so you can get them banned if they're actually cheating.