Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Starting a new helpful thread

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
I know a game breaking glitch but if i say that its gonna get fixed and i dont want to say that ofcourse becoz its game brraking and helps to get anyone bed within 1 second

FreePalestine

The Pika
I know a game breaking glitch but if i say that its gonna get fixed and i dont want to say that ofcourse becoz its game brraking and helps to get anyone bed within 1 second
99.99% you are lying, but you should know that doing anything like that is against rules.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
I know a game breaking glitch but if i say that its gonna get fixed and i dont want to say that ofcourse becoz its game brraking and helps to get anyone bed within 1 second.

99.99% you are lying, but you should know that doing anything like that is against rules.
Im not lying i swear if u knew that glictch you get like a item worth of 8 gold gree

JoeTen

make it so that block placing it much more efficient like hipixel in that server it is like a singleplayer world blocks placing

Thunderboltk31

Pika Member
Tip1-Try rushing as fast you can to your side rush and remember how many blocks it would take you to go to your side rush base, if your side rush and you rush together build up and knock them down
Tip2-if you have diamonds first buy prot 1 then sharpness and then prot 2 and remember traps are overpowered so remember buying them (Do not by forge) and mainac miner only if the rush has obsidian

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
In Solos or Duos, if there are tryhards or sweats, then try building to at least 2 diamond gens and keep upgrading your Armour and Forge. Upgrading the forge would let you get obsidian and tools faster. It is also more convenient to stay at base and farm tools instead of going mid and dying. This is an annoying style of play, but worth it if you want to win games.
while doling that you loose respect as well

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
attack speed? how does haste 2 effect that
Because Haste 2 increases player animation speed on fist or weapons and tools to reduce the time between hits. Therefore getting Haste 2 in Bedwars is also beneficial in combatting, Just imagine how good is it to have Haste 2 and Sharpness 1 in Bedwars.