Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A new Practice update.

Its literally been how long since a practice reset or something, we need new stuff, practice on a daily basis gets more players than factions, skyblock, prison. It's one of the most popular modes on pika, and its the most cheater infested, 90% of the leaderboards are people that are banned for cheating, or admitting to using a client, the knockback is not good and every player agrees with this, we need new modes (boxing, bridge). @Just_Illuminate's post about Boxing mode has been open since July 18th 2021 and there is over 35+ upvotes agreeing to add Boxing (even staff members have agreed) and they still have not added, 6 months later (https://pika-network.net/threads/boxing-duels.161197/#post-555785).

Cheater Problem: There is such a big cheater problem, i can say i have lost so much elo to cheaters in general it is insane, and staff do not care about practice. It is ridicilous since it is one of the most popular modes. There needs to be a better anticheat at least and one that autobans you not just kicks you and you can comeback and cheat like nothing happened.

Leaderboards: As i said above, 95% of the players on ELO Leaderboards (all kits) are currently banned for cheating but have not been stat wiped. Cheaters often will get leaderboard amount of ELO and never be banned.

godprochad42069

100% agree about kb and pots, about the cheaters I doubt they can do anything about them, the best thing they can possibly do is to have more active staff members which can ban them.

Last edited:

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Its literally been how long since a practice reset or something, we need new stuff, practice on a daily basis gets more players than factions, skyblock, prison. It's one of the most popular modes on pika, and its the most cheater infested, 90% of the leaderboards are people that are banned for cheating, or admitting to using a client, the knockback is not good and every player agrees with this, we need new modes (boxing, bridge). @Just_Illuminate's post about Boxing mode has been open since July 18th 2021 and there is over 35+ upvotes agreeing to add Boxing (even staff members have agreed) and they still have not added, 6 months later (https://pika-network.net/threads/boxing-duels.161197/#post-555785).

Cheater Problem: There is such a big cheater problem, i can say i have lost so much elo to cheaters in general it is insane, and staff do not care about practice. It is ridicilous since it is one of the most popular modes. There needs to be a better anticheat at least and one that autobans you not just kicks you and you can comeback and cheat like nothing happened.

Leaderboards: As i said above, 95% of the players on ELO Leaderboards (all kits) are currently banned for cheating but have not been stat wiped. Cheaters often will get leaderboard amount of ELO and never be banned.
As an ex-staff member, the best advice I can give to counter the cheaters is to report them on the forums. You can report them here.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

They mentioned it before, If it’s really needed to update the anticheat they’ll do it. Players must not give suggestions about updating anticheat or anything related to it.
I can also relate to the increasing amount of hackers. Even in skywars there are a lot of them. At this point I just have started to ignore them as 1-3 of my reports got denied for “Lack of evidence”.
Anyways, Have a great day!

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
Yes reporting is good but players can't be recording every fight so i think a good anticheat needs to be implemented.
i agree and ya they should fix the lag in practise like when we play bw we dont lag and same with sw but in practise we lag like every sec idk if its only me but its laggy

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
yeah it needs something even tho i haven't played in ages for no reason i remember getting very bored

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover

I agree, I hope Pika will take actions to counter boxing cheaters.

Splaterd

Rare Pika
They only season reset from my knowledge but they recently added some new gamemodes to it

Anuly

Veteran
About boxing being added, I don't think boxing would be enjoyable with Pika practice's kb since its not very well suited for combos like that.
If how the KB works is somehow changed, I'll be interested to see boxing

Splaterd

Rare Pika
About boxing being added, I don't think boxing would be enjoyable with Pika practice's kb since its not very well suited for combos like that.
If how the KB works is somehow changed, I'll be interested to see boxing
Yea i totally agree kb on pika can be severly delayed