Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spawn Killing in our /f home corner

Typsie

1619330546608.png

Is this allowed? Like how?, We can't do anything. We die and respawn at /f home and then we can't do anything. We're getting spawned killed.

Braincel

Go to google type "/f unclaim" copy & paste it in-game
Then when you die u go to spawn

OP
OP
Typsie

Typsie

Then they'll claim it, I know that they'll get a strike if they do claim it. I already tried it but I can't type in chat. I can't even disconnect because I keep dying and it doesn't give a chance to see the title screen so I just alt+f4.

ANXtremeXD

I made a report vs Royal fac too https://pika-network.net/threads/dragonars-report.141778/ , got to talk with iq420 and the guy was really helpful,
Turns out you need f perms unlocked else anyone can open your doors / access blocks in your claims like wtf xD?! He agreed its a fucked up plugin introduced this map and the Royal fac just going to corners tryna find people to kill & abuse this bug, this dragonar guy even tried building and flying to sky limit to pearl in except he couldn't and asked for money and he would stop, i claimed his /home and mosquito cleaned up, ofc its a bitch move by them but its legal(be it bug abuse or other glitch tactics), best bet is to wait for them to go offline which you probably did by now, also for a heads up, have an alt or 2 as co-admin just incase for this reason. Really unlucky tho bud, can only imagine how much money / base progress you had slowed down.

JustToGoody

The Pika
I made a report vs Royal fac too https://pika-network.net/threads/dragonars-report.141778/ , got to talk with iq420 and the guy was really helpful,
Turns out you need f perms unlocked else anyone can open your doors / access blocks in your claims like wtf xD?! He agreed its a fucked up plugin introduced this map and the Royal fac just going to corners tryna find people to kill & abuse this bug, this dragonar guy even tried building and flying to sky limit to pearl in except he couldn't and asked for money and he would stop, i claimed his /home and mosquito cleaned up, ofc its a bitch move by them but its legal(be it bug abuse or other glitch tactics), best bet is to wait for them to go offline which you probably did by now, also for a heads up, have an alt or 2 as co-admin just incase for this reason. Really unlucky tho bud, can only imagine how much money / base progress you had slowed down.
Cool but players cant see Bug Reports or Player reports

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
That's why you don't open your roof for anyone. Get some experience from it and learn so you can be a better faction player!

__AlexandrosGR_

Pika Lover
You should never trust somebody you don't know because this will happen. Next time watch out